Home

The Movie Quote Trivia Game!

Havoc Stryphe

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sheesh people are flakey on this game. Wraith hasnt posted in a day so I will. How about thats the new rule. If the quoter doesnt reply in a day the floor is open. Remember that if your positive of your answer post the next quote right away. Anyway:

We're on an express elevator to hell! Goin down!

• 2 weeks later...

"My God, It's full of stars..."

2001: A Space Odyssey

Good flick too...

Ok. The new quote is [drumroll]

"I think you're all fu**ed in the head. We're ten hours from the fu**ing fun park, and you wanna bail out! Well, I'll tell you something, this is no longer a vacation . . . it's a quest! It's a quest for fun! I'm gonna have fun, and you're gonna have fun! We're all gonna have so much fu**ing fun we'll need plastic surgery to remove our Goddamn smiles! You'll be whistling Zip-a-dee-doo-da out of your a**holes! I've got to be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose! Praise Marty Moose!"

Yes it's long I know, but a very good quote.:D

Originally posted by ckcsaber

"My God, It's full of stars..."

2001: A Space Odyssey

Good flick too...

Ok. The new quote is [drumroll]

"I think you're all fu**ed in the head. We're ten hours from the fu**ing fun park, and you wanna bail out! Well, I'll tell you something, this is no longer a vacation . . . it's a quest! It's a quest for fun! I'm gonna have fun, and you're gonna have fun! We're all gonna have so much fu**ing fun we'll need plastic surgery to remove our Goddamn smiles! You'll be whistling Zip-a-dee-doo-da out of your a**holes! I've got to be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose! Praise Marty Moose!"

Yes it's long I know, but a very good quote.:D

No offense, but you're wrong. The line "My God, it's full of stars" is actually from 2010: A Space Odyssey. Though Bowman does say this line during the book, viewers of the movie don't get to hear it until 2001's sequel.

It's not like im a nerdy sci-fi expert, my teacher told us that while we were watching 2001 in class ;)

Archived