Home

when you find a new figure tell us here

daring dueler

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anakin and Obi-Wan do not stand without there stupid base (their legs are all warped) so it's better to leave them in the package. I did not have wall space so I took them out. I think they're pretty cool though. Packaging is awesome. I have an extra Obi-Wan on the card to leave in sitting around until I can make room on the wall. Asajj Ventrass is super hard to find here. I only found her once and that's the one I took....

And I would normally agree with Rhett, but since they're exclusive to certain stores (Target as far as I know is the only one) the price can be jacked up by the retailer as they see fit. They do seem to be selling well so I don't mind.

Originally posted by leXX

I've decided to buy them all. I've ordered the series 1 figures - Obi, Mace, Asajj and Anakin, and I've pre-ordered the series 2 figures - Clone Trooper, Dooku, Yoda and Durge. :)

:)

I have all of them... sorta.... I don't get them until Valentines Day I guess..... :p

I'm gonna have to start ordering off line soon. I can never find anything new, but:

I did find one of the Dignatary's, 3PO with pod, The black Anthony Daniels dude, and General Washisface. Too bad I couldn't get ANY of them because I didn't have money...... :(

Originally posted by leXX

I've decided to buy them all. I've ordered the series 1 figures - Obi, Mace, Asajj and Anakin, and I've pre-ordered the series 2 figures - Clone Trooper, Dooku, Yoda and Durge. :)

The Clone looks awesome, but I hope you forgot to mention Mace Windu or else you don't have all of series 1. But, if you're like me, you don't like the way he looks and unlike me, may be a lot picker in your purchases :p

Originally posted by Zappa_0

Umm he did say Mace. Take another glance at the post.

Yes..... my mistake. She, btw ;)

Well, I hit a Target and they had 4 Maces, 3 Obis, 3 Anis, and still no Asajj's. When is series 2 due out?

At the Wal-Mart where I got my Red ARC, they had the original Clone Wars assortment. A kijillion Obis, Anis, and Maces. A few Yodas, no ARCs, a Durge and 2 Asajjs. I have only seen Durge and Asajj once before so kinda surprised to see them. (not as much as when I got my Red ARC there)

Originally posted by Katarn07

Yes..... my mistake. She, btw ;)

Well, I hit a Target and they had 4 Maces, 3 Obis, 3 Anis, and still no Asajj's. When is series 2 due out?

At the Wal-Mart where I got my Red ARC, they had the original Clone Wars assortment. A kijillion Obis, Anis, and Maces. A few Yodas, no ARCs, a Durge and 2 Asajjs. I have only seen Durge and Asajj once before so kinda surprised to see them. (not as much as when I got my Red ARC there)

I'd say about 2 weeks after the second series on tV. Maybe April?

Series 2 is out in March over here.

Well, my Series 1 figures arrived this morning. I'm very happy with them, although I haven't seen them out of the box yet. I wan't to display them, but at the same time, I wan't to keep them in the box. I just don't know. Do you think these will be highly collectable in years to come or not?

edit/ Meh, I opened them. I couldn't resist!

series 2 is out.

been awhile since i came, lets see, good katarn on that luke, i have him set up too. nothing really new here, still no arc.

btw z, you may;) have a dignitary(2nd releasal)

and on ym own opinion, i think the clone wars figures are of high quality, accept for the legs true, but as far all detial goes they are good.

i am still awating my concept treooper damn it!

and hopfully ill have the yavin wave next week...(http://www.johnstoys.com)*

As long as they don't make any more after these, these will be very collectible in years to come. First off they're exclusive, second off they're limited. The prices right now are 15-20 on second hand places (average). Look at the vintage line. Some of the most expensive figures came from the animated series (Droids/ Ewoks).

Series 2 is out, eh? Didn't know that.

I never saw another concept trooper, Taters. I have two only because the first one was crappy packaging, the second C9.

well i really want that concept trooper...especially since its fans choice.

but! i cannot cpmplain because i found some stuff later today, i got the jedi 4 pack, and ready for this?.........this knocked me on my ass, the new jabba pack at targets! i was soo frigin suprised with that....its pretty good, for a re-paint. but the base with the frog bowl deelie, its awsome, on the back is b'mmar m'onk, along with the jabbas palace wave.....but i only found jabba, cant complain though.

plus 3 more lotr figures:D

btw z, you have the dignitary. slightly working your way up.

yeah, it sounds as though thsi will be the fianl wave of animated, and serioulsy i hope it is. but yeah they are out, onloine for a while now, over seas first, but some reports here too.

Originally posted by daring dueler

well i really want that concept trooper...especially since its fans choice.

but! i cannot cpmplain because i found some stuff later today, i got the jedi 4 pack, and ready for this?.........this knocked me on my ass, the new jabba pack at targets! i was soo frigin suprised with that....its pretty good, for a re-paint. but the base with the frog bowl deelie, its awsome, on the back is b'mmar m'onk, along with the jabbas palace wave.....but i only found jabba, cant complain though.

plus 3 more lotr figures:D

btw z, you have the dignitary. slightly working your way up.

yeah, it sounds as though thsi will be the fianl wave of animated, and serioulsy i hope it is. but yeah they are out, onloine for a while now, over seas first, but some reports here too.

Finally! :D what dignatary? :)

Ummm, Jabba the Hutt himself? He ain't no repaint; all new sculpt. First RotJ Jabba since the one from the '80s and its about damned time too. I've been using all sorts for years now: vintage, PotF2, and currently the TPM Globba Jabba.

I need Jabba, the Bo'mar Monk 3 pack, the new band member, and the two furry guys to add to my scene. Jabba's Palace, Hoth, and the Cantina are by far my best scenes.

Actually, I thought you right before posting this I ran and got out my Globba Jabba and the head is definately redone. His eyes are wider, his 'shoulders' are broader, and the shape of some areas is definately different. Of course, we can't see the tail in that picture I'm going by since its on the card.

I may be wrong. My Jabba's mouth is open (a hand is cramming down one of those frog things that I have being held in the cap of a hair spray bottle) and his face distorted because of this.

you're right katarn, it is a totally new figure, i opned him. it is VERY similar to the glob one, but his head and arks are different, with harder plastic too, the body however is earily similar, only a check of the date on the bottom will tell, which i did not look at yet, btu the head is with out a doubt new.

btw, i am making a jabba scene with him now, but i cant find that rodain playign trh instrument from those wal-mart packs or my rodian dancer, damn this sucks, o well, maybe they are off at a rodian party,greedo must not have been invited, i found all 3 of him.

well, got the new wave, minus j,qulle.

got that wave with rappatunie, lando, luke holo,antillies, dodanna,tie piolot....... that wave. plus the new bommar m'onk.

antillies is awsome being chokes by vader.....so awsome.

and dutch vander, gold leader, is an awsome figure..very well done, and they fixed the size of the "rebel gun" the ones with the tantive IV soldier, larger.

Archived