Home

Favourite game

LiMP RABBiT

Well....i am a huge 2d fan. not many 3d games apeal to me but some times they squize through and i love them like metroid prime and zelda 64 and Megaman legends 2.... also super smash brothers melee is a super cool 3d game but it is set up as a side scroller....but who cares.:D

Originally posted by mercatfat

Dynasty Warriors 3. More perfect than Super Mario World.

AMEN AND AGAIN I SAY AMEN!

I LOVE the ROTK series and D-Warriors 3 is so amazing...I'm wanting to get the extended version since it's only $30 and it includes precious campaigns for Lu Bu and others. Finnally Lu Bu will be MUCH easier to build up. Fav. Character has to be Ma Choa tho...fully built up with 4th lvl weapon and my high powered items...man...one hit kill against some generals (on easy...on hard...well...even the easiest generals can whip butt on hard). I have nearly all of the 4th lvl weapons, so it'll probably drive me nuts to get the 5th lvl ones in the extended version...

• 2 weeks later...

These are My Favorite Gamecube Titles:

- Resident Evil Remake / 0

My All Time fav has to be Resident Evil - I love the Remake and evey other resi game.. except for gun survivor ...The gamecube remake was astounding....

- Star Wars Rogue Leader

This Game is pure brilliance, i loved every moment of it. I still play it now and find it has some the best graphics ive evr seen in a video game

- Mario Sunshine

Its Mario, its fun, nuff said

- Metroid Prime

I only rented it but im already saving up to buy it.. looks simply amazing,, may beat Mario for 3rd spot when i get it

- Star Fox

Wonderful graphics and a fun game, long too so you get your moneys worth.

All others like Pikmin and Animal crossing never really took my fancy, mainly because of the kissish nature of the games but more because that i hadnt really looked into them..

I am really anticipating ZELDA, MARIO KART GC, RESIDENT EVIL 4 (I suggest you take a look at that one) , F-Zero GC. and more....

Oh and my favorite all time game one i love as a kid....SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!!!...... a childhood game i adored..i skipped a generation with PS1 and N64 but im damn pleased with what these superconsoles have to offer...i like my Gamecube in other words....

I must say I never got into Resident Evil. It seemed like a good game but I guess it takes a while to get into it. I prefer the kind of game that grabs you by an especially painful part of the human anatomy, slaps you on the face with a cod, and screams goodness at you. But then I am quite strange in a sort of pain-loving way.

Well, there is Grim Fandango, I like that. And Day of the Tentacle too. I also enjoyed Ocarina, and despite popular belief, it's better than Link to the Past. Gunstar Heroes is fun. And Tetris. You'd be surprised at what shapes with four blocks can do. Then after the initial surprise your mother would steal the game boy from you and beat your high score. I never finished Super Mario World because it was a rental, but I shall steal my brothers Game Boy Advance while he isn't looking, because if he was looking he'd probably try to intervene in my stealing, and I wouldn't get to play it then.

The only games that definetely aren't the best games ever are: Splinter Cell, Vice City and Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance.

Originally posted by LiMP RABBiT

OK. Halo's an OK choice but Tomb Raider... No offense but that game bites, it bites the big one, the biggest big one.

Action, adventure, guns, puzzle solving, everything I could want in games. I loved them, still do, and I'm looking forward to Angel Of Darkness too. Lara rules! :p

Originally posted by leXX

Action, adventure, guns, puzzle solving, everything I could want in games. I loved them, still do, and I'm looking forward to Angel Of Darkness too. Lara rules! :p

I can't stand Tomb Raider. The action is sluggish, the guns are fun for so long, and the puzzle solving consists of pull lever, guess which door it opens. It's the same with Resident Evil.

*Runs for Cover*

Archived