Home

Favourite game

LiMP RABBiT

Originally posted by LiMP RABBiT

Just browsing over my lovely thread, has anyone else noticed how the VAST majority of your favourite games are made by Nintendo.

That's because a disproportionate number of the all time great games were made by Nintendo.

• 3 months later...

hmmm... my favorite game/games well I would have to say either Enter the Matrix witch is a great game, starcraft simple but great,The Sims, and any of the Medal of Honor games. I pretty much enjoy shoot'um upps, most of the time.

Originally posted by mercatfat

Roy and Marth are from Nintendo's long-running Japanese-only RPG series Fire Emblem. We can only assume a new one will hit stateside soon.

The only way I can play as either Roy or Marth is with Super Smash Bro's Melee game for the GameCube which is very cool - as it was one of the first Gamecube games that I have ever played!

• 2 weeks later...

I completed Halo a couple of days ago and it is now officially my favourite game of all time. Absolutely brilliant game. The ending had my heart pumping hard. I cannot wait for Halo 2 now (have you seen the E3 in game footage? wow). Roll on 2004!

Archived