Home

All Things Store.

SPY_jmr1

Originally posted by Tyrion

You upload a midi (Windows format of songs,I think) from your hardrive,it can be any, and it plays it on your profile whenever anyone is viewing yours.

How does one change a .wav or .mp3 to a .midi?

I tried just renaming it, but it looks like this then: DFMarch.midi.wav.

I want it to be a midi. I know it can be done, because I did it once and deleted the .midi and left the .wav.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by UsetheFORX

Hmm, i've been thinking, Would it be possible to have a personal smiley to buy at the store? And, to make it less frustrating for the mods out there we should put it at a high cost. Just so it'd be less frustrating for the mods. What do you guys think about this?

I think it'd be a pretty kewl idea, yet i expect a limited appeal to this item. :(

Great Idea! Common Mods, I want a custom smily!

Neon light name. The basic glowy name goes from its normal color, to a brighter hue (all in the color scheme you picked) and back again.

Requires glowy name in order to work. Once purchased, you may change your color at any time. Pretty expensive, I'd think. 850-1000?

this isnt directly store related but i think its close enough to count. the glowy names do not show up on my browser. im running netscape 7.0 i believe and i didnt have a damn clue what people were talking about until i loaded up my old internet explorer. i dislike using internet explorer as my popup killer isnt compatible with it and when im visiting forums i tend to need a popup killer. is there any way through altering settings etc to make those names show up for me?

Originally posted by Darth Talliusc

this isnt directly store related but i think its close enough to count. the glowy names do not show up on my browser. im running netscape 7.0 i believe and i didnt have a damn clue what people were talking about until i loaded up my old internet explorer. i dislike using internet explorer as my popup killer isnt compatible with it and when im visiting forums i tend to need a popup killer. is there any way through altering settings etc to make those names show up for me?

I dont know whats up with your netscape, I can offer http://www.analogx.com/contents/download/network/pow.htm instead...

its a rather bullet proof popup killer for IE.

Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

People should take Usetheforx's advice, its pretty good I think....so dont ignore him!!!!:p

I don't get what he means... Personal smiley? Do we design it or what? Or do we buy one of many exclusive to the store pre-designed? Go for it, I'm getting an image sig.

Originally posted by Darth Talliusc

Yeah, glowly names don't show up for me in Mozilla :( (Nescape is like Mozilla with AOL logos everywhere :mad: )

Mozilla Browser

Originally posted by Katarn07

...Do we design it or what? Or do we buy one of many exclusive to the store pre-designed?...

hmmm, i haven't though about that. Probably we could have an admin make one just like boba rhetts smiley... Or something like that. This would be a kick ass idea though.

this may have been said before...and people might be angry about it, but here goes:

I think the points system should continue as it is, except you don't get 2 points for each post, and things should cost less because you would have less. It seems to me that the point system is just like post count after points were started times 2.

If not that...I think points per post should be based on character count (not counting spaces). If you just say "lol" as your whole post you will not get points, but if you give a complicated explination on how to do something in the mapping forum you would get more points.

That's just my views.

Archived