Home

All Things Store.

SPY_jmr1

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, i've been thinking, Would it be possible to have a personal smiley to buy at the store? And, to make it less frustrating for the mods out there we should put it at a high cost. Just so it'd be less frustrating for the mods. What do you guys think about this?

I think it'd be a pretty kewl idea, yet i expect a limited appeal to this item. :(

Originally posted by UsetheFORX

Hmm, i've been thinking, Would it be possible to have a personal smiley to buy at the store? And, to make it less frustrating for the mods out there we should put it at a high cost. Just so it'd be less frustrating for the mods. What do you guys think about this?

I think it'd be a pretty kewl idea, yet i expect a limited appeal to this item. :(

Thats a pretty good idea, but im thinking a 15x15 pixel limit - 25x25 pixel limit would be best....

Originally posted by UsetheFORX

I think Personal smiley thing is a great idea, 100% behind ya.

O and I have a suggestion, Once you have glowy names, why not add the option to change the color of the glow without paying 300 p's for it

Originally posted by Lord Glorfindel

O and I have a suggestion, Once you have glowy names, why not add the option to change the color of the glow without paying 300 p's for it

Yea, MODS AND ADMINS!!!!! We're all suggesting this, and please, we beg of you....do it, please!

Originally posted by Darth Yoda™

I think we should do away with the sig image feature because before you know it, everybody will have one and then the forums will be extremely slow....just an idea..

Agreed. Images sigs are how Lucifer gets into our Christian souls.

Archived