Home

All Things Store.

SPY_jmr1

I like the character count idea. That would encourage more RPGing... It would also get rid of uneccessary conversation within a thread just to get more points (I'll admit, I've done that...)

But for now, it is fine. People think it causes spam, but I haven't sen one double posted thread, except one called Yoda da Wookie...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by BlackDove

I have a great suggestion.....LETS STEAL A CA.....errr...no wait...

My suggestion is that we can buy from the store a thing that'll lessen our flood control to 10sec instead of 90. :D

That'll never happen. That would just encourage people like you to spam even more. This whole point system is causing an insane amount of spam. And where the hell are our forum mods?? On vacation??

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Not sure if this is the correct thread, but could somebody make me a sig pic? I am willing to pay for it in points if you so desire. The Image should have some sort of flames in it to compliment my avatar. PM me if your interested. Thanks :cool:

Here you go.....copy and paste only....

http://www.freewebz.com/virtuamuzik/DarthGroovy.jpg

Hope you like it :)

200 credits on your B-Day! However, it needs to be programmed so people don't change their B-Day everyday. You should put it in, and if it changes, no points will be given...

Or store bannings would be nice also if they tried to cheat the system. Sound neat? I think so...

And if that is to risky, 100 credits on your 1st anniversery here.

ie, in October this year, I'd be awarded with 100 credits for my 1st anniversery. The next time, I'd get 200. The next time I'd get 300, and so on. It changes in the hundreds according to how many years you've been here.

Belongs on the Feedback Forum, does this not?

Anyhow: Polls should be a Store Item, IMO:

There are far too many bad-thought-out polls out there. A very small fee, say 10 pts. pr. poll posted would hopefully help make people think before they post a poll, without being a significant incumberance.

not sure if this has been adressed before. but how about custom fonts? for a fee of i dnno 800 credits or so a user can buy their own custom font. the font would have to be approved by an admin. or maybe just an admin could upload the fonts from some word processing program and a user could choose from the fonts within that list. and then a charge of 50 credits to change that font.

also (if this is accepted) a user could buy custom fonts for their custom titles. and perhaps even custom fonts for sigs. i hesitate to ask for custom fonts in replys to threads because i think that would kill the servers. but at least think about it please.

Archived