• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Higginson

2. Brodin

3. Ninja Outkast

4. Hèkx Nòxú

5. Bizzaro-Zero

2728 credits given. All of a sudden, my RPG has come to a halt :confused: :confused: :confused: And what's amusing is the action was just getting started!!! Topshot, if you read this, you are controlling Topshot and Klai's path through Bandomeer....

first of all if you want anything from people here, i think you better rephrase your request to something nicely like: "im low on credits and i want a glowwy name. is there anyone who can give me some?" that way, there might be someone willing to donate to you ;)

and second, you dont have much credits as you probably havent posted a lot ,and since you get credits for posting, your credit ammount is rather low. so maybe you can engage yourself in some posting at various threads flowing around on this forum. ow, and i said posting, not spamming ;)

Originally posted by Bizzaro-Zero

yo how come i havent gotten any credits yet i really need them come on people... please

You're last on my list and have been since last night. Please be more patient, we are kind enough to give you our points, but don't take those comments about us spamming just for you guys seriously. It may be in some cases when we may be neck and neck with the totals donated, but usually not. And even if it is, it most certainly wouldn't be spamming for me, I am a member of LFJA and that goes against our code...

*** To Do List

1. Brodin

2. Ninja Outkast

3. Hèkx Nòxú

4. Bizzaro-Zero

5. Mobius Berreta.

2753 credits given.

Greetings people, This foundation has grown all thanks to the spoon kicking it off because he and i thoguht it wasd a good idea. Therefore i believe that perhaps I should be begging this since i want my sig image as soon as possible. So could any generous person perhaps donate some credits to me so i can get my sig image. Only if you want remember :)

REMEMBER... people who got points did because of the spoon..... think of it.

1. Ninja Outkast

2. Hèkx Nòxú

3. Bizzaro-Zero

4. Mobius Berreta.

5. Agen_Terminator

2778 credits. Am I.. am I.. ahead of you Reborn?! :eek:

*** Wanna know how I posted so much? The_One's sick, twisted, dark, British humor!!! That had me going for so long... If you are wondering what I am talking about, he mocked up a legit LEC press release saying the project leader of DF mod was sued for 250000 dollars or 6 years in prison for stealing LEC's stuff and incorporating them in the mod after many warnings to stop it...

I help more people the way I do it. After Ninja, who is soooo close to his goal, I'll go back to the 50 point donations I think... And even though I must have donated 200 points within the past 2 days (100 posts, 50 a day! :eek: ), I still don't post as much as I did... Doesn't mean I'm not looking at the site though.

*** 5400 points, aproxx, by me and Reborn put together. :)

Archived