Home

=A= discussion nr.3: Wich East Coast server

Wraith 8

What East coast server are we gonna be on?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What East coast server are we gonna be on?

• Bloodfin - Selected as GCW (PvP) server
    • Chilastra
    • Eclipse - Selected by the European players
    • Gorath
    • Kauri
    • Lowca
    • Radiant
    • Starsider
    • Tarquinas
    • Wanderhome

The east coast servers are the following:

Bloodfin (US East Coast)

Selected by http://www.swgpvp.com as an unofficial GCW (PvP) server

Chilastra (US East Coast)

Eclipse (US East Coast)

Selected by the European players as the unofficial European server

Gorath (US East Coast)

Kauri (US East Coast)

Lowca (US East Coast)

Radiant (US East Coast)

Starsider (US East Coast)

Selected by http://www.swg-rp.com as the unofficial RP server

Tarquinas (US East Coast)

Wanderhome (US East Coast)

These are the servers on the east coast... but let me tell you that i dont want to go to the eclipse for one reason...... all euro guys that we make contact with will leave once the euro servers are up. so lets not.

the other forum is gonna be Bloodfin..... they are gonna be a PVP forum.. so maybe not the best to pick.

please pick one of the others.

I don't really have a preference. A few thoughts though. Is the PvP server going to be focused on Rebel vs. Imp? If so that might make the game more realistic with an actual war going on. Another though is maybe we should see where other forums members that aren't with the Associates are going to be so that we could be on the same server as them.

Either Bloodfin or Starsider. I think we should claim one of the servers as the forum's own, and try to get every forum member to go to that server. Then, even those of us who aren't in the Associates will be at the same server, so if we've made any friends on these boards, we can visit them in the game.

Originally posted by Lord Helmet

on the contrary gaalgoth...past games have taught me that starstrider...will be filled with idiots and griefers just to annoy rp fanatics easily...

Too true.... heh, at least it's not a fantasy game, so you won't have to stand the idiots who thinks adding a 'th' after every word is "realistic medieval english"! This is especially grievious if has actually had to study medieval english...

Can't wait to see you guys there. I anticipate a lot of good RP between our PAs.

No, just so you know, I am not stealing any of your ideas. Just stopped on and saw this thread. Anyway, hopefully we won't get any of the TKers on there.

*grumble*mumbles a couple names*grumble*

Hey, I accuired some info on the server and, well, to be perfectly honest I don't know if this is a good or a bad thing.

Anyone heard of Vagabond's Rest?

It's a multi PA/Faction city. It has over 500 members that are gonna build it on Rori. Because of this Starsider is the largest server (PA wise) that's been registered.

Read up more here.

Word has it that many PA's are gonna go to Starsider because of Vagabonds Rest.

Hmmm, I'm not sure you see the problem here, or I'm seeing a problem when there's not. :)

Vagabonds Nest isn't 1 PA city, it's going to be built by several PA's. Starsider is the largest server as of now because of this single city, and more are expected to join.

Just imagine how populated the server will be when the game has been out for awhile. :eek:

It may not be a problem. Afterall, the Starsider galaxy, and all the other galaxies for that matter ;) , are very, very large. :)

well maybe so Jan... but i think we dont have to get scared for that.... guite frankly im worried about some more things than that.

but look on the nright side... the starsider galaxy will be the biggest.. thus the most famous... so lets represent our PA and let them all know where we are from.... SWGALAXIES.NET DAMMIT :p :p

• 2 weeks later...

Archived