Home

What planet will you live on?

Lord_Plo_Koon

i didnt know bespin was released as a planet?

people have to tell me these things.

No .... bespin isnt it :D

Corellia: Corellia is a planet near the core systems. It has long been known as the birthplace for some of the best smugglers and pirates. Through it's shady reputation, though, is a beautiful planet, full of amazing canyons and spectacular vistas. The infamous Han Solo is from Corellia. Corellia was released as a known playable planet during the first Developer's Chat.

Chance: 100%

Endor: [One of the most confusing Planet/Moon combinations in the Star Wars Galaxy, I've come to the conclusion that Endor is actually the planet, and the object holding the 2nd Death Star's shield generator was the planet's moon. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.] Endor's moon holds a temperate climate, and is home to the furry and amusing Ewoks. The Ewoks are extrememely superstitious. It is said that many beasts and dangers roam the vast forests of the moon. Endor was released as a known planet during the second Developer's Chat.

Lok: First appearing in the video game Star Wars Starfighter, Lok was also featured in it's sequel, Jedi Starfighter. A sulfuric planet, it's surface is mostly wasteland. Lok is populated by multiple less-then-savory clans, and has thus become known as a 'pirate planet.' Lok is located between two major trade routes in the mid-rim, which 'makes it the perfect staging ground for assaults on shipping vessels.' (Shug Ninx). Lok was announced as a planet in late July, 2002.

Naboo: Naboo is a lush, diverse planet near the Outer Rim. It is home to at least two known sentient species, the Naboo (Humans) themselves and the aquatic Gungans. Naboo was home to the Trade Federation blockade that saw the first signs of deceit from the then noble Senator Palpatine. Naboo is also home to Queen Amidala and the ever lovable (can you sense my sarcasm?) Jar Jar Binks. Naboo is also covered by a large number of diverse species and a dozen or so differing habitats.

Rori: Rori is a moon orbitting Naboo. It will share many characteristics with Naboo itself, and is colonized mostly by humans. Other then that, little is known. Rori was announced as a 'planet' during the 5th developer's chat.

Talus: Talus is one of the Twin Planets in the Corellia system. It and it's sister planet, Tralus, orbit the ancient Centerpoint station. Talus is similar in fauna to other planets in the system, such as Corellia, yet it's expansive mud flats and sharp ravines distiguish it from it's close neighbors.

Tatooine: Tatooine is a hot desert planet in the Outer Rim of the Galaxy. Tatooine was settled by miners hoping to strike it rich on the many precious metals thought to be buried beneath it's deserts. Alas, they didn't find anything, and many of them headed coreward, leaving their great Sandcrawlers to be taken over by the scavenging Jawas. Since that time, Tatooine's future hasn't really gotten any brighter. Moisture Farmers scour it's surface for water to sell in it's many spaceports, such as the infamous Mos Eisley and Anakin Skywalker's hometown: Mos Espa. The Boonta Eve Classic is also a popular tourist draw, with the pod-racing contestants speeding around the challenging course at breakneck speeds. Tatooine is inhabited not only by the human settlers, but also the pre-mentioned Jawas and a vicious race of Sand People, also known as Tuskans. Dangerous sand storms and fearsome predators such as the giant Krayt Dragon make travelling outside the sleazy spaceports and cities a challenge for even the most seasoned explorers.

Yavin: Yavin is a gas giant planet in a star system of the same name. It is located in the outer-rim territories. Yavin has over two dozen moons, and is also the only place in the galaxy where Corusca gems can be found naturally. Yavin IV, one of it's moons, once housed a rebel base during the reign of the first Death Star. Unknown to the rebels at the time, the ancient temples that housed the base were great sources of power for the evil Sith Jedi Exan Kun. Seven years after RotJ, Luke Skywalker started a Jedi Academy on the moon, and Exar Kun's power grew slowly until he was eventually destroyed by the fledging Jedi. Yavin's presense in SWG has been confirmed by the developers.

its gonna be Naboo first.. the off to corellia.

Endor: [One of the most confusing Planet/Moon combinations in the Star Wars Galaxy, I've come to the conclusion that Endor is actually the planet, and the object holding the 2nd Death Star's shield generator was the planet's moon. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.]

To whomever wrote that .... Juz, or Gonk .... you are right.

Endor is the gas giant and the moon that the Death Star orbited is called Sanctuary Moon, thus Sanctuary Moon of Endor.

But people ussually refer to it as Endor aswell. :)

Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

To whomever wrote that .... Juz, or Gonk .... you are right.

Endor is the gas giant and the moon that the Death Star orbited is called Sanctuary Moon, thus Sanctuary Moon of Endor.

But people ussually refer to it as Endor aswell. :)

i think it was Juztyn who wrote that :D

Archived