Home

LFJA personel posting leaving threads

obi

I was not too happy with that in the swamp. If you were going to leave, do it peacefully without making a new thread about it saying you are dissapointed. It would be different if you had technical difficulties with your computer, and made a thread saying so. That would have been fine. However, you said you were "tired" and "sick" of the place, and I frown upon that.

Sorry, that is just how it is.

Just FYI, I'll be taking a long leave of absence due to my boss kicking me off the computer. :mad:

Until I come up with a solution, I will not be on as much. You can contact me via e-mail: darthgroovy@yahoo.com. Darklighter and Reb Starblazer can help you with any mod needs.

I'll miss you all very much, remember that no matter where you go, there you are!

Regards,

Groovy

:cry7:

Originally posted by kstar__2

leemu is an exeption, he is still active as a LFJA member;) :p:D

Thanks Kilian....I try to be active. :) I am really busy with the Kotor site as we are trying to get that ready for the release of the game. Also the forums are picking up so I'm needed to do my modular duties as well. I still check out the swamp though......I see what's going on there. :)

Don't leave Groovy, don't leave!

*sobs*

We'll take care of the place bud ;)

And on the issue at hand, any one of us that makes a "I'm leaving" thread saying how much this place sucks is expelled, not to come back.

Or maybe I'm just a tad harsh. *shrugs*

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Flanders is a master and should know better.

Yes I should have done, I was feeling a bit wierd because I am quite sick [vomiting etc] so I apologise to everyone in LFJA, and others.

• 3 weeks later...

I just thought I'd post my veiws :D .

I think this type of thread is a good Idea, its so annoying seeing a person you've never heard of saying that they're leaving. And even when you do know them it can be annoying.

However, I think its better to say you're leaving than to just go as long as your not nasty, unless you have some sort of problem that you cant tell us about.

:( , Its always sad to see respected members of the forums leave.

Ok Im gonna post this here but you dont have to read it, and Ill end up deleting it soon anyway. I figured out why I only have posts in the hundreds even thought I joined before people like Darth Groovy. It's because the swamp and now the Jedi Academy, are the only places that I really go, shall I check out some more forums in the Lucas community?

Archived