Home

Greatest Fear?

Darklighter

My greatest fear would be someone holding me underwater, with me unable to move or breath. That would be a horrible way to die. I have nightmares about it on a regular basis.

My other fears would be getting tortured, dying without accomplishing my goals, or seeing my parents or brother die in front of me.

For humanity as a whole, I am afraid of us getting struck by a meteor or comet; what a stupid way to die, cause you can't even really try to stop it or do anything about it.

For myself, I am afraid of big bugs. Not little ones like ants, but like abnormally big ones. Ok now I'm shaking cause I'm thinking about it...

Originally posted by SmartDragon

not really scared of anything. And definatly not death or drowning (would I Scuba dive otherwise). The only thing that bothers me is what happens if everyone I carefore dies (not that large a group of people).

For SmartDragon's eyes only (come on guys - be honourable here!)

I'm the one your eant to tell about these things! Whilst I have nothing against the Swampies, there is something about being last to know this stuff after even this guys that just gets my back up! It's not that small a group, and you know full well that where friends are concerned, quality is everything.

And now for the general public:

Yeah - agree - losing those I care for.

Death in general really.

And being alone. When I was young, was the one that was the fan the **** hit, if you get what I mean. I learnt to just get on with what ever I was doing. Solitude became fine.

But now, with Uni, solitude sucks. It still comes around at times, but you rarely need it. And now, when it does come around - it scares me. I will go out with friends when I am REALLY not in the mood for the simple reason that I do NOT want to be alone.

Lost too much of my childhod to being a lone wolf - time to run with the pack.

Hmm... I'd say having my gf cheat on me. For some reason, I am incredibly protective of her in that sense, and I've had nightmares where she cheats on me. I'm suspicious of every guy she may be friends with, even though I trust her. I dont get mad at her if she's friends with other guys. I just get very clingy of her when we are around them. I dunno, I guess it reeks of some subconcious insecuritys or something.

I'm trying to work past it, and she's helping me. A lot.

Originally posted by ShockV1.89

Hmm... I'd say having my gf cheat on me. For some reason, I am incredibly protective of her in that sense, and I've had nightmares where she cheats on me. I'm suspicious of every guy she may be friends with, even though I trust her. I dont get mad at her if she's friends with other guys. I just get very clingy of her when we are around them. I dunno, I guess it reeks of some subconcious insecuritys or something.

I'm trying to work past it, and she's helping me. A lot.

Dude - try having a bisexual gf and then get attacks of jealousy!

Feels more like all out paranoia that everyone is out t get you when its bad.

Luckily its rare, as my gf is, for some daft reason, completely in love with me ( :p )

Originally posted by ShockV1.89

Actually, with a bit of alcohol in her she is that. But it often works out well for me. ;):D;):D

Okay - I am serious when I ask this...

For my gf's 21st, I wish to set up something which, being bisexual, she hasalways wished to experience (and I would find rather enjoyable also ;) )

How do you go about approaching someone to ask them for a threesome!

So many nice women, but NO idea how to go about it.

Must be bryuatlly, scarely, honest here - my current gf is my ONLY ever gf, and she pulled me! (Nothing wrong with that - pc and independace etc... :p )

Need some tips!

Im scared it will blow up in my face! (its a fear, therefore post is not spam or subject change... kinda! :D )

Archived