Home

WIP: Barriss Offee

Rebel_Spy

Sometime ago, when I was starting to learn all the stuff about modeling I pull this together. I am have plans for this model, so I will work parallel with my other wip, Quin.

barriss_wip_01.txt

All feedback is welcome. Hope you like the model.

here, some background of the model...

Star Wars Databank

Barriss is from the species Mirialan. She is often impulsive, though somewhat reserved, and not easily intimidated. There have been times on missions that she would rather have been weilding her lightsaber than dealing with diplomacy. She is the Padawan learner of Luminara Unduli, and joined her master, as well as Obi-Wan Kenobi and his Padawan, Anakin Skywalker, on a mission to the planet Ansion on a diplomatic mission. During the mission a few of the natives tried to kidnap Barriss, but were unsuccessful because she was able to look past their guises.

Appears in: The Jedi Apprentice Series by Jude Watson, I'm not sure exactly what books; Attack of the Clones for a brief second in a scene in Palpatine's office, and I believe she can also be glimpsed in the Arena battle.

Barriss Offee was played by actress Nalini Krishan.

...[taken from the web, don't remember where]

and some pics...

Amanda's Universe - Barriss Offee Costume

That looks great!

Some pointers though:-

* She doesn't have such a narrow waist. If you look at pictures of her, she doesn't have such a slim build around the waist like that

* If you can get some ripples into the skirt that would be cool.

Great work so far though. Barriss and Luminara are cool.

Originally posted by Sinister12

* She doesn't have such a narrow waist. If you look at pictures of her, she doesn't have such a slim build around the waist like that

Yeah, I know, she seems to have a little tummy

Originally posted by Sinister12

* If you can get some ripples into the skirt that would be cool.

I will do something about it. great idea, thanks dude!

No problems. I really want this model to be kickass because it's nice to see slowly alot of the Jedi being modelled. Once your satisfied with the body then you can move onto the head/face, etc. One thing at a time though. I for one will provide as much feedback as I can as you post more newer shots:)

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Hèkx Nòxú

It's good to see another female model in the works. :)

There's not that many JKII Female models about to reskin..

Yes yes but the question is: Is it still in the works ???

or is is cancelled ???

If it is still in the works then... any update ???

• 1 month later...

:eek: Daaaang your a one busy person.. (claps encore encore)

Like i said before every single one of you models are looking pretty darn good!. I can't wait for all of you models to come out!. I have to look at Tholme i haven't seen him yet. but im sure that one is as darn good as the other ones.

Archived