Home

Lets start a bar Fight!!!

Darth Zaius

Yes, please go back a few pages and review the rules, the ones that apply here are:

*A person is considered down until the make their next legal post

*A legal post is one that takes an action in the game

So, actually, Topshot, Darth Rythe's last post does count, it is a legal action just done to himself. However, my previous post & this post do not count as I have not made a legal action in either.

Have a nice day :)

edit: And let's get some real imagination in these posts! Saber duels, shootings, & claws have all been done...I know you guys want to let loose with something interesting like rabid raccoons or giant ostriches...let's make this game fun!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Kain

Glaive, how can you mix Matrix sayings and Predator numericals? It just seems a bit...odd.

(this does not count for recoveries, niether will Glaive's response unless he takes an action)

well i used the Gimp to create it but know as you can see i found a better way to do the coding.

(doesn't count towards respawns)

ok, lightsaber, there have been only 3 legal posts since my & Topshot's Jenga game started, so we are not out of it yet & he cannot be touched until he posts again. Sorry, I know with all of the non-counting posts it's a little hard to keep track, last legal post was Glaive's Squirrel-based World-Domination scheming

*uses the force to squeeze Crow down to Hockey puck size, then forms a Jedi vs Sith Hockey game*

You do not realize the power of the dark side slapshot!!

*game starts, Crow is used for the puck*

*game ends in a 2-2 tie, with 2 sith and 3 jedi killed during the game*

Crow is out for 3 posts

First, talk about who you're attacking, then say how many posts they are down for, on a scale from 1 to 5. And you can't kill everyone in a single post. If you scroll back a few pages, I posted the rules.

*waves back at Crow*

Hi!! How ya doing?

*walks to bar*

*orders ale, spies jukebox in the corner*

Hmm, I think I'll play a song...

*goes to jukebox and flips through pages*

Hmmm, no....hate Rod Stewart...ooh, The Darkness, that's a good one, what else is there? "Beat Sabertooth with a 2x4"? Never heard that...

*pushes button, Sabertooth is whacked with a 2x4*

Hmm, doesn't seem to be working...

*presses button several times, Sabertooth is hit with the 2x4 several more times*

Oh well, The Darkness it is..."I Believe in a Thing Called love", excellent!

*pushes button & music starts, goes back to bar & drinks ale*

Sabertooth is down for 2 posts

Archived