Home

Lets start a bar Fight!!!

Darth Zaius

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that was dumb as hell, i mean, y did you just do that?

u didnt even say how many posts we got!

lets pretend that never happend

Revan bitchslaps 2cool, knocking him dead cold for 7000 posts

((thats serious))

:mad:

Revan whips out a long firey board with rusty barbed wire sticking out the end of it.

he smacks sabre-tooth in the back of the head with it, rippin his skull out!

Has no skull for 2 posts

Originally posted by the_lord_Revan

Well that was dumb as hell, i mean, y did you just do that?

u didnt even say how many posts we got!

lets pretend that never happend

Actually, we don't have to pretend, it is against the rules & therefore is ignored.

Originally posted by the_lord_Revan

Revan bitchslaps 2cool, knocking him dead cold for 7000 posts

((thats serious))

Unfortuneatly, that is also against the rules (too many posts). But, seeing as he didn't make a legal post anyway, it wouldn't count if it was legal. If you have questions, go back in the thread a few pages & rules posted by myself or Kain should be there. Learn them, know them, love them.

*this post doesn't count*

Edit: I created a new thread w/ the current set of rules in it for quick access. Please see it for clarification.

oh, ok, I think I understand now

It was a good excuse for the rules thread anyway :D

*pulls micro-sized time machine out of his pocket, sets it, & clips it to Revan's belt*

Bye-bye

*a portal opens & Revan is sucked through*

Revan is lost in time for 3 posts

*takes out his frustration over being ****ed out of 4 hours of work because his ****ing ride won't answer their ****ing phone out on Crow*

*everybody is in awe at the disguiting acts of brutality carried out on poor Crow*

*anyone who attacks Kain is met with the same punishment*

Crow_Nest is smashed, bashed, burned, gutted, impaled, and flat out dead for 5 posts

Ok, few problems with the last couple of posts

starting with Revan's last

I'm already down & cannot have more posts added onto my count or be attacked until I post again

Then, Crow, you posted after 3 posts, but if you look, you were down for 4

because of that, Kain, your post is not legal either, sorry

I have reposted the rules in a seperate thread so that it is easier to find & review them, it is out there, called "Bar Fight Rules." If you have questions, please see it first. I'm tired of refereeing here, this is the last time I'm gonna do it. We now have a new spam thread in the Stupid QA. This thread is all but dead. If you want it to continue, stick to the rules, otherwise I'm sure Lynk will be more than happy to kill it.

((quite frankly Kain, blow me, AND as homer saw from my pm 2 him, I DID look at the rulez, i just didn't look at the one saying that he was down UNTIL AFTER I had posted, so.....Just to say, KAIN your gonna get your *** whipped, got me?))

Revan whips out a Hellish Chainsaw of Doom and dismembers Kain, then gets a flaming stick with rusty barbed wire around it into Kains stomach.

Kain is Impaled, bleeding and dismembered for 8 posts, and anybody who calls me a newbie will suffer the same consequences. got me?

((Told ya Kain))

Archived