Home

Lets start a bar Fight!!!

Darth Zaius

Originally posted by Glaive

*Glaive finds his head in quick time

ha ha ha topshot it'll take more than that to stop me.

*pulls out a thermal detonator /lol

*graps toshot and rams the detonator down this troat a runs behind a table.

Thats a spicy meata ball ha ha ha ha ha ha

*topshot blown into thousands of pieces.

*topshot out for the remainder of the thread

There are rules that were stated by myself and others before me. I suggest you follow them before somebody becomes pissed off and calls a mod in. I'm serious.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, for the record, let me repost what rules I can remember.

1) If someone says you are down for X posts, you are down for X posts. There is no healing or potions or anything else to get you back up faster.

2) Once a person is down, they cannot be attacked & have more time down added on.

3) A person is considered down until they post again. After they repost, they are fair game.

4) Maximum number of posts to be down is 5. Generally accepted times are 2-3 posts. No one is allowed to permanently kill off someone else. (edit:however, it is perfectly legal to kill yourself off permanently)

5) You cannot take down the entire room. Generally, the max number of people allowed to take out in one post is 2.

6) Only posts that take a legal action in the fight count towards ressurection goals. (Ex: this post, Topshot's last, & Glaive's "find head" post do not count).

Please note, this IS a spam thread. I assume the mods & admins let it stay because it is fun for us & as long as it does not get out of hand & lead to flame wars, etc, there should be no problem. For any clarification of these rules, please pm myself, Kain, Topshot or anyone else that is a frequent poster in this thread.

*gets down off soap box*

*Tosses into the kitchen a donut time-bomb, knowing Homer loves to eat donuts during a coffee break at the Springfield Power Plant.*

If Darth Homer eats the donut, he's gone for 2 posts.

If Crow eats it, he's gone for 2 posts as well.

If anyone picks it up and tries to feed it to topshot, they're out for 3 posts.

Originally posted by Whimseyboy

Trows a thermal detonator into the bar and the tick of the fuse freezes every one then KABOOM everyon on the right side of the bar is out for 2 posts ohh ya and I get away in my speeder to hind for 1 post.

*sighs*

We just went through this...please check the last page for the rules, you aren't allowed to take out lots of people at once.

---------------------------------------------------------

*spies donut*

OOO!!

*eats it*

Hmm, not bad, the glycerin added a weird tang...wait, glycerin? D'OH!!!

Now down for 2 posts

Sabretooth arrives!

Starts a lightsaber frenzy with is dualsabers

Kills:

A rat (poor guy)

7 tables (lucky? not for them)

13 chairs (wouldn't have got killed if they were 12 or 14)

a crows nest

ERROR:

"A CROWS NEST" programming error. Actually a character, crow's nest is sabered for three posts.

*as Whimseyboy is running, Kain appears before him*

Kain: My, my, my...someone has a bit of trouble reading? And now, Whimseyboy, it is time!

Whimseyboy: Time for what? To kill me? Thats your answer to everything! KILL!!

Kain: THIS IS NOT A DEBATE!!

*impales Whimseyboy on the Soul Reaver and watches as the life leaves his body, then drops him dead on the floor*

Whimseyboy is dead for 5 posts

Edit: Dammit Crow, I thought you'd learned by now that you can't down someone until they post again. You just wasted a post...tsk, tsk, tsk...

finaly out the kitchen i see the death rat i say crying i get you back for this sabretooth i get my lightsabre and trying to find sabretooth i see the tables i start crying again then i see sabretooth and i say you you mean Rat and tablekiller then starts to slaughter sabretooth then i put his legs in his noseholes

Sabretooth has his legs in his noseholes for 3 posts

Archived