Home

Dell Dude Busted for Possesion

Lightsaberboy

'Dell Dude' released after marijuana arrest; Dell to change catchphrase

Monday, February 10, 2003

NEW YORK (CNN) -- Benjamin Curtis, better known as the "Dell Dude" from the computer company's television commercials, was released from jail Monday after being arrested on Manhattan's Lower East Side on suspicion of trying to buy marijuana. Dell spokesman Venancio Figueroa said today that Dell will be changing the well known catchphrase, "Dude, you're getting a Dell!" to "Dude, let me get a small bag."

Made it slightly funnier. ;):p

Get real. Recieving a speeding ticket is worse then getting charged with possession of marijuana. It's a misdemeanor with hardly any punishment attached.

Hardly a big deal at all. And I seriously doubt that this gentleman made millions of dollars from those Dell comercials. $50 and a kick in the nuts would be enough compensation for those crap comercials.

Originally posted by munik

Get real. Recieving a speeding ticket is worse then getting charged with possession of marijuana. It's a misdemeanor with hardly any punishment attached.

Hardly a big deal at all. And I seriously doubt that this gentleman made millions of dollars from those Dell comercials. $50 and a kick in the nuts would be enough compensation for those crap comercials.

haha, you're cool munik

Originally posted by munik

And I seriously doubt that this gentleman made millions of dollars from those Dell comercials. $50 and a kick in the nuts would be enough compensation for those crap comercials.

Actually, I read an article about him in my local newspaper. Turns out, he really was a millionaire. Hard to believe, but he did indeed make one mil off of those commercials.

Originally posted by Pnut_Master

Damn Dell Dude, I always hated that guy O_o..

Looks like his commercial career will go down under for quite some time. No company wants the "Marijuana Dude".

I don't think Dell wanted him anyway, He hasn't been doing commericals for a long time. Dell has been doing those 'intern' commercials instead...

Archived