Home

Race Selection

hoju_simpson

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by legameboy

ok, sorry jan, can you welcome me! youve never welcomed me:)

Welcome to

SWGalaxies.net

Hi im Wraith 8 your local Moderator.

Please Read this before you post!

If you have any problems what so ever, send a Private Message to me.

Here you have your welcome gift to the forums :D:

*gives a large box full of Chocolate Gnorts*

I hope to see you around more :D

C ya

-Wraith 8-

I plan to be human also... But hey, just because the human is the "expected" race b/c we are all "hopefully" human too, doesn't mean we can't be human. If being human is going with the norm and people are being other races to get away from it, then I am truly going against the norm as it is seen by others that the human is the easy way outand shouldn't be taken. I'm a rebel. :D

Hope that makes some sort of sense.;):p

I have decided on Trandoshan (Ranger or Combat Medic), however it is naming my character which is the problem. I have always used Renegade in other games (JK2, STA, STA2, EF, etc).

So I would like to keep Ren at the start.. possibly Rengarassk?

• 2 weeks later...

Human of course. I might try out some of the other races but humans are more customizable. I will trying to make a "Han Solo" type character. I don't know if a smuggler class exists... Hopefully I will be able to buy a ship so that I can "smuggle" stuff of course ;)

Well, there are no "classes" in the first place, so you can customize your looks as much as you want, both with humans, Trandoshans, Wookiees, Twi'leks etc .....

And the ships won't be available to buy until the Space Expansion comes out within a year or maybe sooner after release.

Archived