Home

What all has happened

Uutont Fær Uulion

STAR WARS GALAXIES IS GETTING CLOSER TO RELEASE!

*jumps up and down*

*runs in cirkels*

STAR WARS GALAXIES STAR WARS GALAXIES STAR WARS GALAXIES STAR WARS GALAXIES STAR WARS GALAXIES STAR WARS GALAXIES STAR WARS GALAXIES STAR WARS GALAXIES STAR WARS GALAXIES STAR WARS GALAXIES STAR WARS GALAXIES

Well let me see....

Boba Rhett is directing the next LOTR movie, STTCT is running for congress, Tie Guy is a dictator in a small South American Island, Eets ate himself, Darth Homer is working in construction, Clefo is back with the band, Darth Fergie has been nighted, and Lord Fergie is Priminister, of someplace. Everyone else went to McDonald's. Nothing new, really. :)

Edit- Points are now aquired for posting. You get two points for posts, and you can use the points to buy things at the store or bribe moderators and crooked admin. LF has aquired some swanky new features at the store, be sure and check it out!:cool:

Welcome man. You don't know me but I post here and there every once and a while here. I have one thing to say and only one thing. You have a long ass location man. Do you need all those places in case you get lost? lol :D

Anyway welcome back man. And don't mind NL_Ackbar. He's just a troubled youth.

:lsduel::duel:

Archived