Home

Bye Bye people..

Jo

I've done 2 of these threads so I believe the best response would be....

If you are gone for good and never coming back... Don't forget to write. :wavey:

If you are leaving but eventually get bored and come back like the rest of us... Don't be gone for too long. :)

If you never intended on leaving and only made this thread as a plea for attention :tsk: ... Ask Obi-wan13 for a hug

If you are really Jedi2k2 a spammer... Seek professional help. Hey, it worked for me :nut:

bugsexercising.gif

I think I am going to be sick.........:barf:

As a side note, sure LF has some trolls and newbies, all forums get them. In life you will have to work with geeks, jerks and rejects as well. You can run for so long, but you can't hide. If you want to go to EB, havatcha, but don't wine about it.

See ya next week....:smirk2:

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

bugsexercising.gif

I think I am going to be sick.........:barf:

As a side note, sure LF has some trolls and newbies, all forums get them. In life you will have to work with geeks, jerks and rejects as well. You can run for so long, but you can't hide. If you want to go to EB, havatcha, but don't wine about it.

See ya next week....:smirk2:

jeez, dont gotta be so mean. the guy is leaving (kinda) I mean. You'd do the same thing if you were leaving. So people would know you were gone. :(

No, actually I would not. It would be like me going against my own principals. You assume too much. Besides, most of these threads are attention seeking devices, and barely 25 % of these people actually leave. If he was leaving because he had no choice, it would be different. But he, like all the other annoying threads like this, is leaving because someone pissed him off at some point. Like that couldn't happen anywhere else.

Oh yeah and:

welcomer.gif

Groovy is just stating the facts. I agree. These are just for what e said.

I did this in the Cantina and came back in a week. What did I post in though? Something Indy, DT vs Terminator, and a few others (not my fault JediNyt posts all his good threads there! :mad: )

Any how, I still don't visit there too often, I did post a thread cause I didn't wanna post it here, it had to do with SW more. I do, however, check the collecting forums sometimes, but can just get the info from Taters over AIM, so...

I agree with Groovy 100% and do not think he was a jerk in his post.

Archived