Home

Beta 3........FINALLY!!!!

Deft Aklin

I am able to play Dark Forces, Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight, Dark Forces II Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith, Force Commander, Rebellion, X-wing Alliance, X-wing, Tie Fighter, X-wing vs. Tie Fighter, Rogue Squadron 3-D, Galactic Battlegrounds, and Galactic Battlegrounds Clone Campaigns. That is alot of Star Wars PC games. I think I can play Racer Revenge and maybe Starfighter for PC with a 8MB video card. The wierdest thing is I played the Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast Demo with it and it didn't freeze or crash. I don't have the regular game because I notice the regular game mentions a 16MB video card.

im just gonna keep hopin' and waitin' , course there isnt anything wrong with not being in the beta, there are 2 games i might buy before it comes out, Enter the Matrix and Midnight Club II

and sorry joe, :hands him a blue milk: you should really save up to get a really good computer

I am 23. Turn 24 in September. I have a 56K modem but a bad video card-8MB. I suppose I will have to wait and buy a new computer. I found out I can't upgrade my video card. I guess no PC version of Galaxies. Maybe I should get Playstation 2 version since I have playstation 2 . But then I would have to get onlin adaptor to hook up to the net. Hmm! Tough decision! I wonder whether PC or Playstation 2 graphics are the same.

Archived