Home

Prosponed ;-;

-=DarkZero=-

STAR WARS GALAXIES HAS BEEN PROSPONED !!!!!!this sucks

here it is

It is official - Star Wars Galaxies has entered Beta 3! We will be sending out the first 5000 invites this week. After that we will continue to send out invites to eventually ramp the servers up to 50,000 invited testers. Don’t expect to hear too much however as Beta 3 is still under NDA (non-disclosure agreement). We won’t be lifting that until closer to the end of Beta 3.
such bad news/yet good news ;-;

Originally posted by nova_wolf

Atleast KotOR is still on target......

Actually out now isnt it?

Must go buy..... :)

Actually, I think I heard somehwere that KOTOR got delayed again.......must look for a link......

Link

It was originally supposed to come out in may.....now it's june.....:mad:

look it on the bright side Mobius Berreta.

if they need more develope time, there will be prolly less bugs. and less bugs mean bettre game play ;)

maybe ask yourself: do i want the game now with lots of bugs or do i want it properly workin later?

Originally posted by Darklighter

Galaxies...

*considers whether he cares anything about the game that makes you pay monthly as opposed to KOTOR far superior and lower costing games experience*

Decisions, decisions...

;)

True, but even if KOTOR has a lot of replay value, eventually everything will be done and it will be the same story. You continually pay for Galaxies because the game is always different (or at least it is in theory).

Originally posted by kstar__2

aru-wen, that doesn't seem right, you must pay, because it keeps changing? i don't think it should be that way:(

Aru's saying that its not going to be a scripted game. you have the chance to change something and be someone, not just a character that has to follow a script, whether loosely or not.

It may be worth the money once the starship expansion comes out (assuming that it will also be available to X-Box. Be fairly creul if it isnt)

Then the full SW Continuim will be available.

Until then, if I cannot buy me a B-Wing and customise it, no way.

But I am not trashing the game - I wish it all the best.

Yeah,but even so without the space expansion you can still get ahead so you will actually have enough money to buy the ships,or atleast make them thats why I wanted it out early so I can start mining and stuff and by a few months be able to make a great blaster ;-;

lol I already have a hudge clan waiting for the game too.

Originally posted by nova_wolf

It may be worth the money once the starship expansion comes out (assuming that it will also be available to X-Box. Be fairly creul if it isnt)

Then the full SW Continuim will be available.

Until then, if I cannot buy me a B-Wing and customise it, no way.

But I am not trashing the game - I wish it all the best.

Are they even releasing it on the Xbox? Just get it on PC. Gotta be way better.

Also, the game is between Ep4 and Ep5... B-Wings aren't around :p

1) X-Box IS getting Galaxies..... Nothing is said to have changed there.

2) Having done much research into the B-Wing's history for my yet to be be completed 'book' Crossfire, it was developed after the A-Wing, which wass developed on Yavin (so pre-Ep4).

This doesn't narrow it down, but I know that it was before Ep 5, as the frigate Redemption was in the hands of the Rebels by Ep5. Only the Imperials built them. All Nebulons at that point in Rbelm hands were stolen. The only fighters at the time that could handle the task were the B-Wings, which was developed especially for the task with the assistance of the Verpine.

Another indiaction of it being done around Ep5 period is that Ackbar was in charge of the scheme. He was around for Ep5, even if we dont see him. It is fir enough to assume he has been with the fleet for a while, as after the Rescue of Han, Home One is under his command already.

Archived