12 members have voted

1. 1. What's Your Favourite Bond Film

• Goldfinger
    • Moonraker
    • The Man With The Golden Gun
    • Goldeneye
    • The World Is Not Enough
    • Die Another Day

yeah goldfinger is good oddjob what a name but i like the austin powers mickey take Random Task ;) God that's funny and instead of throwing is hat he throws a................................... shoe

anway back on subject of poll BOND!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I voted for 'Moonraker' for old times sake. It was make 'em or break 'em time for the franchise, and it was one of Moore's best (bettered by The Spy Who Loved Me).

I like all of Brosnan's outings so far...but I've yet to see D.A.D.

Of the Connery's I like You Only Live Twice.

Bond simply rocks. :D

Originally posted by Darth54

From those you listed, I would say goldeneye.

But my personal favourite is tomorrow never dies.

It was a good story, and I loved seeing Michelle Yeoh, along side of Brosnan, but I had a hard time seeing Jonathan Price as a villian, because I am a huge fan of Brazil.

OHMSS wasn't terrible, but it was a bit campy at times, and Telly Savalas was terrible at playing Blowfeld. It didn't feel much like a Bond movie either.

Originally posted by Darth54

Ouch! I didn't know OHMSS was that hated....

Lazemby wasn't really good, but the ski chase is easily one of the best Bond scene.

The Ski chase in The Spy Who Loved Me was far superior.

I agree with Carl Shutt, The Man With A Golden Gun was pretty terrible. The third nipple bit, Tatoo as a henchman, and the horrible 70's mood music...It just.... really sucked.:(

Originally posted by Paragon_Leon

what are you talking about ? that chase was the worst cut action scene in history !!

you can literally see shots taped to each other, making Bond suddenly place himself half a meter away in a totally different position on the sled, etc.

it's bad.

very.

Maybe, but the movie is really old. They didn't have much technology back at that time.

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

I agree with Carl Shutt, The Man With A Golden Gun was pretty terrible. The third nipple bit, Tatoo as a henchman, and the horrible 70's mood music...It just.... really sucked.:(

I didn't mind that film, really. Chris Lee was good, the cameo with the Sherriff was a good laugh, and the plot was a bit more down to earth than some in the series. *shrugs*

The one I really didn't like much was Octopussy. OHMSS was okay in parts, and a pile of steaming bantha poodoo in others. It always feels like the slowest-paced.

I'm still waiting for Die Another Day to come out on DVD, because I haven't seen it yet...

Archived