Home

If u want the most info possible go hear!!

Blademaster_109

I quite enjoyed those boards. When I say quite enjoyed I mean tolerated. When I say tolerated I mean I'd rather cover myself with dead fish, jump into a tank full of hungry great white sharks, then tauntingly call the biggest shark's momma a slut than go back to that festering cesspit of n00bness.

Get my point!? :D:p

It's also a good board to go to if you want people to treat you like you are a 4 yr old who has no clue about the world around them. Simple questions, usually get you flammed if not that people talk down to you like you are a nerfherder. I don't post there, I only go there to get info. I read some posts there but mainly I stick to this board when i post.

now now now... ease down there cowboys :D

They are right for the most part. We didnt really like those forums.. too much spam .,. and loads of people who dont really know the game as they should seeing how rapidly they post after a devs post...

here it is much more civilized.. although kiedo has to be house trained :p...

C ya around

-Wraith 8-

Also, I make cookies for this forums. Do I make cookies for the Station forum? Guess not.

Seriously, though, even through we are guilty of a fair share of sillyness here too, the ratio of posts that are worth to read compared to posts that could just as well not exist are better here, and since I have a life and can't spend 6 hours/day sifting trough nonsense in search of intelligence, I find time spent here is better spent. After all, the readable posts on the Station are posted on the main SWgalxies.net site anyhow, so that I don't need to do any work myself. Sweet deal, huh? :)

Originally posted by setsuko

I have a life and can't spend 6 hours/day sifting trough nonsense in search of intelligence, I find time spent here is better spent.

What are you trying to say, that I don't have a life? Hey, I resemble that remark.....I mean resent. ;)

I have posted a few times how deplorable the activity is over there. I would only recommend it to Smacktards and such! :D

No offense Blademaster, just hang around here a little more and you will definately see a difference in the quality of posts and the lack of..... welll..... Smacktards! ;)

Yes, Jackrabbit, you have a point there. In here, there are not as many persons posting, you can add a lot more details and other things to your posts that set your posts apart from others, and I know who is posting what more easily than on the Station. This, in term, creates a more personal community. Well, it has it's up and downs, but I think it's better in the end. :)

Oh, and on an entirely different subject: I don't think "RaPEr" is a good name when you post on a forum. Not even if this forums was an 'adult oriented' one. If you think for more than three seconds, you might get why. Catch my drift?

EDIT: oh, in a very ironic edit: I like that you can edit posts here, unlike at the Station. Because yes, english is my secondary language, so my spelling and grammar isn't perfect at all times. And you always think of something good the moment you press the button to send your post. Seriously, I edit about 60-70% of my posts once, and often I edit a post not only 3,4 or 5 times, sometimes I edit them dozens of times. Because I come up with better phrases, see a spelling error, or come up with new information, a link or whatever. This makes posts easier to read, more informative, and it rids the forums of me posting 5 posts in a row. It's simply easier to understand or eventually follow a thread here than at the Station.

Originally posted by RaPEr

Also at the station they only got 2 moderator's :eek:.And i've noticed latley how there is alot of spam and stupid question's going around also it doesn't feel homely like here :D

You don't say :rolleyes:

Anywho, what the hell is a smacktard!?

Archived