Home

Hello

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I've seen two of them. When you win and when you lose. I figure a third one would be when you kill Magus instead of having him join you...

Do I need to restart the game from the begining in order to see an alternate ending or can I just meddle with my current game?

Hey, now that I think of it, I'll try and finish the game without saving Crono!

It's really nice. You get to keep all of your magic, weaponry and levels from your previous game. I suggest you level up a lot before fighting Lavos again. To be truly sure you've mastered the game, you should be strong enough to be able to handle Lavos in his final form in less than ten minutes or so.

Well it doesn't keep the exact level. In my previous game Crono was level 60 and in "New Game +" he's 47. But It's still very cool. I tried beating Lavos with Crono alone at 47, I get by his Shell but when I reach his second form he doesn't even leave me a chance to strike...

Now that I know what's gonna happen I'll see if I can end up being "Not Guilty" in the Royal Courtroom. (Now that I know that I shouldn't eat the old guys lunch, check if Marle is ok first before rushing towards her pendant and not try to sell it...)

This is awesome because I thought I had completly finished the game but it's only getting more interesting.

But before I seriously start a "New Game +" I wanna see how the game ends without Crono...

When I killed Magus (Just to see what would happen...) He said something about Glenn not being a Frog anymore, I figure this happens when you end the game with Magus Killed. But he's too cool to be killed :cool:

The XWA coalition (which consists of XWA plus a number of 'willing partners' at an undisclosed location) is growing impatient with RSN's failure to comply with Lucasarts mandate #2876544901.5--that it disarm itself of all weapons of flatulation--and demands that it present a giant wax statue of Rogue 15 to our forces in town square for public humiliation.

*(Waits two seconds.)*

Aw, hell, they ain't going for it. Send in the flying monkeys! :D

*watches some XWAers push monkeys with wings taped to their back off a cliff*

*watches all the monkeys fall to their death*

well that was fun :lol:

and let's face it RS and XWA are more alike than you guys would admit... plus we have a far worse enemy to smite... The Swampies :evil2:

Originally posted by Lynk Former

and let's face it RS and XWA are more alike than you guys would admit... plus we have a far worse enemy to smite... The Swampies :evil2:

You have Mr. Weasel, but us Swampies have... DA SPOON!!!!! and its shiny :D

And, we can distract Mr. Weasel with all the noobs we have been getting lately while everyone else takes out the 99'ers. :p

EDIT - Loyalist - I'm a Swampie. Its people who hang out at "Yoda's Swamp" in Jediknightii.net. ;)

I wish to ally myself with rabid giraffes in heat... but that might just be me.

The "Swamp" is an aptly named abomination, and a scorched-earth policy should be enacted.

A thermonuclear response to the threat is barely sufficient, but will have to do until something stronger comes along.

:joy:

Archived