Home

Hello

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Nitro was our official arsoner. I'm so confused.

:assult:

Wally the space dolphin says that the Department of Homeland Right-Thinking has issued the following reccommendations: French fries will now be called freedom fries, French onion soup will be called heartland onion soup, French kissing will be known as California kissing, and Mardi Gras will now be known as Block Party America in the city which is no longer New Orleans, having been renamed New Houston.

Wally also asks slyly whether or not American troops have found biological or chemical weapons in Iraq yet, then burps fouly.

:D

I started out over at the JediKnight.net forums. I think it was only after the merger that I started posting over here, and, as JediKnight.net started to fade (cause great forums never die, the just fade), more of my time was spent over here. And after you guys gave me my "initiation" (thank God I blacked out, or I'd need seroius psych help, at least wally was there to help me through it), I just stayed here.

Why? I'd just scare the willies out of everyone with my mystic-hippy talk...it only goes over here because no one takes it that seriously. :D

Oh, I guess I'll dust off the old 'Imladil' persona and visit there tomorrow. Tell them, Cracken...tell them I'm coming. ;)

Kylilin: I remember those early days at JK.Net. Radio Free Saturn Old-School, bay-bee--! *(Does a typically mis-timed whiteboy high-five)*

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

Dude, how long have you been playing CT?

Now that I think of it it's been almost a year!

I first started it when I was living in Africa last year and when my brother came to visit and brought his computer. At that time I finally had a computer powerful enough to enjoy snes emulation. But then the computer broke down so I took a long break. afterwords my brother came back and took the computer back with him so I didn't play until I arrived here in Canada and got my new computer. But then I couldn't find my saved games. Finally I did but it took me time to remember the whole plot. The first semester exam periods: Long break. Second semester exam periods: Long break again.

Now that I'm between exams and have time I figure I could finish it. So I did.

But I've had worse. Final Fantasy III took me almost 4 years... there was this boss in Cyan's dream I simply could not beat and one day, after more than 1 year break I just did.

In CT have a total of a bit more than 27 hours of gameplay. 3 hours were dedicated to bring three characters (Magus, Crono and Ayla) to level 60 so I could finally beat Lavos, this morning at 5 AM with no sleep.

CT was really awesome but I think I liked FFIII best.

Now I have to choose which RPG will I be playing next:

_Bahamut Lagoon

_Live A Live

_Mana Secret

_Tales Of Phantasia

_Treasure Hunter G

_Seiken Densetsu 3 (Secret Of Mana 2)

Any suggestions? I was thinking of going for Live A Live. As for Tales Of Phantasia I think I'll try with PS1 so I can see some cool cutscenes (Maybe I'll play once more FFIII and CT on PS just for that too...)

Archived