Home

Which movie character do you want to see?

StormHammer

Which Movie character do you want to see in the game?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Which Movie character do you want to see in the game?

• Mon Mothma
    • Lando Calrissian
    • Leia Organa Solo
    • Han Solo
    • Chewbacca
    • Wedge Antilles
    • Crix Madine
    • Admiral Ackbar
    • C3PO and R2-D2

I voted for Wedge because of the fact that his superior flying helped destroy the death star, and he was the hero to destroy the 2nd death star, and because of his experience, he'd be the one I'd want on my wing for any co-op missions with an NPC on my team.

Originally posted by Solo4114

See??? Wedge always gets the shaft. Poor Wedge... It sucks just being the hero's wingman, even if you DID save his ass and even if you ARE a kickass pilot in your own right...

Yeah. He didn't even get a medal in ANH. The stingy B*&^%$£s... :p

Who knows...maybe we'll see two or three characters from the movies. After all, in JO we had three - Luke, Lando and Mon Mothma...

I voted for Wedge. He is the only person who would probably fit in the background of the movies who could also reasonably be in a plot of a game like Jedi Academy. Lando wasn't bad in JK2.

In my view of games forget the movie characters (at least the big ones) unless the plot is somehow related to them. Don't throw them in as a package deal/mix.

Crix Madine (I had no clue who he was until I viewed this thread) was my pick until I saw that he was killed by a Hutt on the databank at starwars.com.

:cool:

Originally posted by JDKnite188

Crix Madine (I had no clue who he was until I viewed this thread) was my pick until I saw that he was killed by a Hutt on the databank at starwars.com.

:cool:

Crix is dead?!? :eek: I didn't know that, or I wouldn't have put him in the poll. :cry6:

Well, since we've already seen Mon Mothma and Lando in JKII, I'd like Han Solo to make an appearance. He's easily one of the coolest characters in any of the SW films, and it would be great to have his character implemented into the story (with the voice done by Harrison Ford, if possible;)).

I would like to see Crix Madine, Mon Mothma, Admiral Ackbar, Han Solo, Wedge Antilles, Leia Organa Solo, Luke Skywalker, Kyle Katarn, Chewbacca, C-3PO and R2-D2. I would also like to see Bossk, Dengar, IG-88, Zuckuss, some Rodian Bounty Hunters. Too bad Greedo and Boba Fett were killed off in the movies. It would of been nice to see them in some expanded universe video games like Jedi Academy.

Yea, I wouldn't count on seeing Boba Fett in JA since most people only go by the movies, and in the movies, Fett got digested. and to think a "blind" man caused his death. But I wouldn't mind seeing Han since he did live through the OT.

Originally posted by Andy867

Yea, I wouldn't count on seeing Boba Fett in JA since most people only go by the movies, and in the movies, Fett got digested. and to think a "blind" man caused his death. But I wouldn't mind seeing Han since he did live through the OT.

i was told that he blasts his way out in the book and that it was just left out of the movie

it could be wrong but i just thought id let ya know

Archived