Home

Do you trust ackbar?

Fishflesh

do you belief Ackbar story or not?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. do you belief Ackbar story or not?

• yes
    • no

The anonimity of the internet prevents people from trusting blindly. It's very hard to take anybody's word for the truth. I can't blame them for thinking what they did.

And why do you even need a serial number to sort out members for a community? Why not just ask them to take a screenshot for proof just like you did :indif:

LIKE I SAD MEET ME ONLINE IF YOU DON"T WANT TO GIVE YOUR SERRIAL, SO I CAN SEE YOUR MEADAL!

SO YOU DON"T HAVE TO GIVE IT IF YOU DON"T WANT TO!

I JUST WANT TO CREATED A COMMUNITY FOR OFFICER CLUB MEMBERS ASS*****!

but all you think of is stealing.

why are there always pepole who blow your ideas

omg what kinda grammer is that :p

i still dont trust you

lol...Thank god I don't go to those forums hosted by EA anymore...or Westwood...so many idiots...

"any body who is an officer club member can enter!" maybe they thought that the web site was like the one on the Westwood site...to join the club...nice stats though. I've given up on On-line games...stupid noobs. Hard to imagin that I (we) were once like them. Tribes 2 and CnC Renegade Kind of ruined the fun being on-line...too many idiots. Besides, the server in Tribes 2 that I always went on, there was someone there that loved killing me and swearing at me just because she accidentally was in the was of a sachal(sp) charge...

Aaanyway...what are the benefits of being in the Officers Club aside from a medal and a flag over the command center?

Originally posted by JediMasterEd

lol...Thank god I don't go to those forums hosted by EA anymore...or Westwood...so many idiots...

"any body who is an officer club member can enter!" maybe they thought that the web site was like the one on the Westwood site...to join the club...nice stats though. I've given up on On-line games...stupid noobs. Hard to imagin that I (we) were once like them. Tribes 2 and CnC Renegade Kind of ruined the fun being on-line...too many idiots. Besides, the server in Tribes 2 that I always went on, there was someone there that loved killing me and swearing at me just because she accidentally was in the was of a sachal(sp) charge...

Aaanyway...what are the benefits of being in the Officers Club aside from a medal and a flag over the command center?

Not only are they plaqued with n00bs, but WW creates the same crap over and over again. Generals will be the same I'm sure. Haven't played it yet, but I'll stick with something else.

I don't think he was trying to get serial numbers. If he is part of the Officers Club, that means that he got the game before it was released in stores which also had two codes. One to play the game, and another to join the club. The screen shot he had prooved that he has the game legally and has no purpose of getting more serial numbers. If I wanted serial numbers, i wouldn't of asked people on the boards for them. That's just stupid to do that.

Archived