Home

Swamp President!

Agen

I'm kind of pulling out of the race....

My life has just taken a turn for the very busy. I wont be able to come to the forums NEAR as much as I used to.

Anyway, I pull from the race, and my vote goes towards Groovy-lexx.

(Even though I am not a democrat)

Anyways, go team! rah rah! etc.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by obi-wan13

I'm kind of pulling out of the race....

My life has just taken a turn for the very busy. I wont be able to come to the forums NEAR as much as I used to.

Anyway, I pull from the race, and my vote goes towards Groovy-lexx.

(Even though I am not a democrat)

Anyways, go team! rah rah! etc.

oh COME ON LEXX AND GROOVY!!?!?!!!????

i find it funny that everyones voting for the mods in hopes that they will like them better....

Originally posted by Black Mamba

i find it funny that everyones voting for the mods in hopes that they will like them better....

If you will look at my status, SUPER MODERATOR, and look at their status, MODERATOR, you will find I outrank them both.

I just think they are nice people and both are my friends, so watch what you say, please. Thank you.

Originally posted by obi-wan13

If you will look at my status, SUPER MODERATOR, and look at their status, MODERATOR, you will find I outrank them both.

I just think they are nice people and both are my friends, so watch what you say, please. Thank you.

i dont think i said anything out of line Obi, im intitled to my own opinion, so im gonna say stuff the way i asy em, go look at mercthecat's posts then just wish i dont start to get influenced by him....

could he have connections to the mob, no but i do :D

And all I am saying is that you need to think about things before you post them. As I said, I have no reason to suck up to Groovy or leXX. Not only do I have higher authority on the forums, but they are also good and personal friends of mine.

;)

Originally posted by whitedragon

you know what they say. "let he who hath no sin cast the first stone" i dont know how true that is but it seemed a good thing to say at the time

Yes. It did seem good. Real Good. Plastic Bag. Very Good. Gerbils. Ultra Good. Dont mind me, I'm just trying to say something.

But Seriouisly.....

Vote

AcrylicGuitar and jokemaster for Prez. and VP!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Father Torque

Yo darky i thought i was with whitedragon, i agreed to be his vp.

O whitedragon here is our banner

addesign.gif

its kind of cheesy, but it is still good

Feel free to make a new one:)

sorry pal but i cant get it up for some reason

Why is it that you must misinform the public about what the Democratic Zabrak has done in his past? Mudslinging and negative campaign tactics will get you nowhere....

Meanwhile in other news, that has come to my attention, everything that is evil is related to DARK, so if you vote for Darklighter, you are voting for evil.........

Originally posted by BCanr2d2

Meanwhile in other news, that has come to my attention, everything that is evil is related to DARK, so if you vote for Darklighter, you are voting for evil.........

YOU TAKE BACK WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT DARKY. its me you mad at any way, take it out on me

Other than Puff the Magic dragon, every other dragon I have known, or have the pleasure to meet, including Saddam, are evil, evil, evil

*Dances with Maracas, with red devil suit on...

I am evil Dragon, I am evil Dragon, I am evil Dragon

Originally posted by BCanr2d2

Other than Puff the Magic dragon, every other dragon I have known, or have the pleasure to meet, including Saddam, are evil, evil, evil

*Dances with Maracas, with red devil suit on...

I am evil Dragon, I am evil Dragon, I am evil Dragon

do you take any perscription drugs at all?

Archived