Home

Swamp President!

Agen

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very, very cool poster Darky. I can see why you're rightfully lauded as the champion of graphics design in here.

But work on the font's readability. And the colour. I can't read what it says in your avatar, and the white font in the middle of the poster is killing me poor eyes.

Just some friendly advice ;)

lol believe me, whenever one of my designs isn't perfect, I go crazy trying to fix it so it's just right;)I have a explaination though. I had to save the thing as a lower quality jpg (at around 8/12), so the compression reduced the quality of it. I had to do this cos the picture would've been an absolutely huge file, and it's big enough as it is. Thanks for the advice anyway, I'll see what I can do;)

I know how you feel Acrylic, this is a foregone conclusion. I must say though, who better to be President and VP of the Swamp than the mods themselves?;)Still, I would vote for you guys, Groovy and leXX, but I'm standing my ground. Already got one supporter (cheers whitedragon;)), and I'm hoping for more, but you two have taken then all:(

Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

:( This sucks. We know Groovy and leXX are gonna win...So many supporters...:( At least me and jokemaster will vote for us. ^_^

*silences acrylic with piano wire*

ok grooves, problem taken care of

he he he....

anywho, dont give up acrylic! you still in the runnin!

Originally posted by Darklighter

I know how you feel Acrylic, this is a foregone conclusion. I must say though, who better to be President and VP of the Swamp than the mods themselves?;)Still, I would vote for you guys, Groovy and leXX, but I'm standing my ground. Already got one supporter (cheers whitedragon;)), and I'm hoping for more, but you two have taken then all:(

see that attitude is what makes me mad. noone remembers me or acknowledges my existence :( i was voting for you even when i was running. (since you can't vote yourself)

Originally posted by InsaneSith

see that attitude is what makes me mad. noone remembers me or acknowledges my existence :( i was voting for you even when i was running. (since you can't vote yourself)

I am soooo sorry Insane:(Didn't mean to forget you, I can't remember any of the posts past the last page:(lol.

Okay, so whitedragon, Pnut, Insane and Reborn are with me. Thank you very much guys:)More support would be smashing;)

Originally posted by Darklighter

I am soooo sorry Insane:(Didn't mean to forget you, I can't remember any of the posts past the last page:(lol.

Okay, so whitedragon, Pnut, Insane and Reborn are with me. Thank you very much guys:)More support would be smashing;)

Yo darky i thought i was with whitedragon, i agreed to be his vp.

O whitedragon here is our banner

addesign.gif

its kind of cheesy, but it is still good

Feel free to make a new one:)

Archived