Home

Swamp President!

Agen

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not dissaprove of your monkeys. All monkeys should be treated equal in my opinion, I just feel the swamp should belong to the hard working swampies that make this great forum what it is. Vote for me, and things will happen!

[rumsfeld mode]"I didn't say that, I think I said what I said..."[/rumsfeld mode]

Originally posted by Black Mamba

ok im confused what is this?

people running for an election?

LeXX and Groovy have formed an alliance?

thats a Sig you put there not an ad space Groovy ;) Maximus's monkeys are now on Agen Terminators side?????

To answer your first question, yes there is an election coming up for Swamp president.

For your second question, I have choose leXX as my running mate for Vice President.

Sig space can be used to advertise whatever, whenever. You can advertise forums, websites, pictures, anything. Yes even a campaign banner.

I believe the monkeys have the freedom of choice, some have stayed loyal to Dath Max, others have sided with the realm of the spoon.

The monkeys remain divided. If elected I will work to restore unity among the monkeys, with the freedom of choice to live in a peaceful and prosperous swamp.

*holds up victory signs*

Hey, anyone wanna be my Vice President With me?

In other words, If I am elected president, I promise these:

1. Be a nicer person

2. Help people in need.

3. Just plain help people.

4. Give worthy people spots in other goverment seats (Example: Secretary of State, Information Minister :p)

5. Talk to the Admins about putting in some more cool smilies! :cool:

6. Well, theres more stuff I want to say, except I have to go somewhere now. :( I'll post back later.

EDIT- Ok, I'm back.

Ok, Like Groovy's proposal, I'd like to try and cut down store prices. But, I cant guarantee that they'de be cut in half. For the expensive ones, like MIDI profile, and Sig Image, I'd like to knock them back aroun 100-150 points. 900 Is ALOT, and most people will spam just to get those points.

Another proposal, I'd like to clean this place up a little more. I'd like to talk to the Admins about removing inactive users. Like, the people that have been here for a year or two, but havent posted a single thing. I dont like that, and I think it takes up bandwidth space. So, like I said, more proposals to come. :)

Hmm, I resign.... resign from what you ask? Oh, from life. :p

Anyways, I will take over the world, so.... do stuff..... nittly squit....... [fast]VoteforZBombertoday[/fast]:p

I don't need a Vice President. If I win, everyones free to run around naked! Just watch out for the serial rapers..... and the monkeys.... :p

Originally posted by jokemaster

OK, will I need a suit?

No, but If ur willing to spend 900 points for a campaign banner I'm making, then I'd like you to have that. You can have multiple images in your sig, like u can have a sig image, and the campaign banner. :)

Originally posted by ZBomber

If I win, everyones free to run around naked! Just watch out for the serial rapers..... and the monkeys.... :p

yay! *whips off clothes & runs around*

yes watch out for the monkeys

especially this one piss.gif

:D

Originally posted by jokemaster

Umm, this is embarassing but how do you put an image in a sig? I bought it but in my profile in signature it says election.gif *

Without the *'s. Just put it in ur sig. :)

EDIT- The one it shows now, that i used as an example is the smaller version. Make sure you have the full URL :)

Archived