Home

Where do you get your names from?

Branik

Since Metallus started asking you to show your faces, I'll continue on the same line: How did you invent your names?

I'll start by saying that Branik is an excellent Czech beer I had the priviledge of tasting a couple of hours before registering.;)

I got my name from Gendo Ikari - a character from an anime series entitled Neon Genesis Evangelion. When I sign up with anything on the net I usually register as Fucko, but in this case I figured I'd best not. gendothegreat is also my AOL screenname (not that I would ever consider usuing AOL for anything but providing a connection for my external browser.)

My name comes from a villian on the old Space Ghost cartoon series. In the picture below, he's the one sitting between the locust-looking-guy (Lokar) and the lady in black (The Black Widow). The other two fools are Tansut (red costume with cape) and Brak (Brak).

council.gif

I get my name from the deceased cat in Grim Fandango (His memorial is in year 2, in the cat track. He's the only visible cat in the game I think)

I chose it because cats are a lot cooler than dogs. Dogs want too much attention and aren't as lean or mean as felines.

And am I the only person on these forums with a Grim Fandango name that lasted more than 100 posts?

after registering then never using my account again, i came back to LF and thought....those custom titles look dandy :D so i thought id stick around and get one, back then i was registered under KingPin, and though it was just a nick i pulled out of my ass i never liked it, till a while ago someone gave me the nickname Black Mamba, and ironicly enough its The Brides nickname too in Kill Bill, so i changed it awhile back and plan on keeping it

Originally posted by Metallus

My name comes from a villian on the old Space Ghost cartoon series. In the picture below, he's the one sitting between the locust-looking-guy (Lokar) and the lady in black (The Black Widow). The other two fools are Tansut (red costume with cape) and Brak (Brak).

lol, i htought you are a heavy rocker type guy whop liked metallicxa, but i was also wondering about the cartoon

Neil Joshi, no funny story, my actualy name (i'm told by my mother that Neil is the son of one of our Hindu Gods, although i'm not sure which one, i'll have to ask, but if memory serves me right, i'm part of a twin (not in real life))

And Joshi is my family name, it goes everywhere with me.:D

:D Neil Joshi:D

good to see you at this forum.

wellcome...anyhow I used to be

a photolab technician, just like

Robin Williams in 1HR Photo.

the lab was in a grocery store

because as anyone can see

harmful chemicals and produce

are like so organic.

anyhow since I was the sinister

fellow in the mad scientist lab coat

who new everyone's secretes

(because you'ld be amazed)

at what people brought in,

my email name became sinister eggplant.

*and since i originally signed up as

sinister eggplant and then lost my

password, I took Darth Eggplant.

(however all my emails and messengers

go by sinistereggplant)

I never heard of Space Ghost,

I thought Metallus was a clever

word pun on Metallica.

Actually "Junior" is the username which I use on every other forum and which I wanted to use around here as well. Unfortunately there already was a Junior registered, that's why I picked JRThomas. It's a mixture between "Junior" and my actual first name.

cool band name, always liked that one.

they did one of the songs on the Dark City

soundtrack. you should ask the mods to take out the underscore. you could be echo bunny, unless you like the underscore. go to either the lucas forums feedback page, or here in this forum under i think help\feedback. i used to have both words together and asked to have them seperated and they did.

anyhow 'what's up doc?'

naaa i hate that little underscore...it gets RIGHT UP MY NOSE ...so yeah, thanks.

i wanted to have my real name (iain) as i usually do to it was bloody taken, what are the chances of that...

tis a great band if anyones interested, except i can never think of any songs to reccomend

thanks for the tip anyway Eggplant

Archived