Home

Where do you get your names from?

Branik

sorry to drag this back on topic n all but i want a customisable tag too.

a few years back i was doing chemistry coursework. all my mates were getting into msn messenger, i'd had internet for years but not really done much with it, except for downloading the settlers 2 demo, and so i needed an e-mail address. drawing a crap graph that should be a curve but miraculously came out to be a straight line in that very chemistry lesson, i came up with anomalous result. on the other boards i'm on it's got an underscore because i put it in to be identical to my e-mail address, but it's too many characters on this one, so i axed that. what a lovely story.

Well, you look at my name and you think "Hmm, where did he get his name? It's so obscure considering this is a GRIM FANDANGO forum. Is that just a coincidence?"

Alright, I'm kidding. Where I got my name is kind of obvious. My mother(before I was born).

-Hector

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

*pokes head in*

Anyone remember me? ...Thought not ^^;;

Anyway I thought I ought to pop back in, just because I like this little forum. ^_^;;

I chose my name partially because I once created an RPG character (well not really a character, a mecha suit) named Redwing, and partially because I like cardinals. ^_^

Originally posted by GendoTheGreat

Of course I remember you, you're the [guy/girl?] with the Rei Ayanami avatar. Wouldn't forget a thing like that. Your name, on the other hand...

Lol. Okay, one person remembers me. (Two, actually, counting Metallus, who had better remember me ;))

Oh, and I remember you as well, for the same reason =D

*Allows thread to return to topic* ^^;;

• 3 weeks later...

Ray G. Jones is my name ..

Ray .. sounds good *cough* and inspired by Ray Stance from Ghostbusters ..

Jones .. :dozey: guess..

and G. is to confuse peoples. ..

hey i was young and needed a name for my amiga flight sims .. at this time i thought col. Jones, Ray G. is some sort of stylish .. . and now i'm OLD .. hell why change it NOW?????

:D

• 3 weeks later...

Archived