Home

What song are you listening to now?

Natty

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Rufio

to use a nofx refernece to comment about the new rufio album: 1985 is 'medio-core'

i never liked rufio.

Mediocore is not forsaken. The music they're makin' leaves you with a feeling of indifference. How was the band? They were okay -- not great but pretty good. They played the songs I knew they would; some old, some new, the same formula stays true. We can concur its mediocore.

That song is in my head now :-P

Originally posted by Guybrush122

i never liked rufio.

Mediocore is not forsaken. The music they're makin' leaves you with a feeling of indifference. How was the band? They were okay -- not great but pretty good. They played the songs I knew they would; some old, some new, the same formula stays true. We can concur its mediocore.

That song is in my head now :-P

Meh I don't like any of the bands that you do, so whatever ;)

and yeah, the new album is hugely disappointing and samey

Originally posted by Darth Eggplant

3 Small Words ~ Josie and the Pussycats

"like oh my god! aubergine is the new pink!"

OMG I love Josie and the Pussycats, it's so close to being one of my fave movies. Of course nothing replaces The Wizard Of Oz, but you know. I looooooooove Tara Reed, she's fantabulous I adore her. I think she had some of the best lines

"These walls are mushy"

"DeJour were in my bathroom!"

"If I could go back in time, I'd meet Snoopy. "

"They're not bunny, they're leopard. And they're not stupid, they're special. We're special. "

"I like this one! It has shiny knobs!"

" I say, we raise money for a search party and we hold a bake sale!"

Anyways I'm listening to Delta, I adore her so much talent and sooooooo sweet, something needs to be done about her character on Neighbours :mad:

Michael Jackson- Wanna Be Starting Something *blushes*

*skips through some songs*

THRILLER :D :D :D

It's clooooooooooose to miiiiiiiiiiiiiidnight something evil's lurking from the daaaaaaaark :D

Archived