Natty

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Frenchyd

*quickly turns off avril lavigne*

err... *sweats nervously*

ahah, kidding, can't stand avril, i'm listening to simple plan right now

i cant stand simple plan... reset was soooo much better.

My favorite music gnere should fall somewhere in industrial/experimental/post rock genre, although I usually don't label music. And when I say industrial I mean more Throbbing Gristle than Nine Inch Nails...

Well right now I'm listening to folowing songs:

Anja Garbarek - And then

Mick Harvey - Hotel Specific

White Noise - The Black Mass, An Electric Storm in the Hell

Coil - Blood From The Air

I'm not listening to a CD, I'm watching a DVD on Media Player 9 (which means it comes up in a little box in the corner whilst not getting the the way of what i'm doing :D)

and because i was getting nostalgic, i'm watching Robin Hood

Men in Tights :D

Frank Zappa-Teen-Age Prostitute. Damn, I love this song. It's pretty intense. The band is playing the song like they only have a certain amount of time left and they have to finish it before time runs out. Also, Lisa Popeil (Daughter of Ron Popeil, guy who did the vegematic, mr. microphone. pocket fisherman, etc.) is a fantastic vocalist

I'm actually listening to Silent Scream by Gatorbait, my band, right now..i got a CD with some of our songs on it and stuff for my birthday..plus my bandmembers called up all my friends on the phone and recorded them telling me happy B-day and everything

it's really cool! :)

Originally posted by NiKo

I'm actually listening to Silent Scream by Gatorbait, my band, right now..i got a CD with some of our songs on it and stuff for my birthday..plus my bandmembers called up all my friends on the phone and recorded them telling me happy B-day and everything

it's really cool! :)

When you become famous I expect a signed autographed CD

Archived