Home

Lots a New info On Indy 4!!

Bob Gnarly

indy4_poster.jpg

yup hes back for sure in One Final Adventure

Sean Connary will be back, for the role of Henry Jones, and Ford is also back to play indy.

Ford confirms INDIANA JONES 4 will be in 1950s

and yes that means that there will probably be nazis/ or the soviets in it.

Could confirmation of Indy vs. the Soviets be far behind? Well, yes…

but the only problem is that it seems Paramout is purposly delying the 4th movie for some reason, they dont want them filming it just yet, but George lucas confirms that they will probably start shooting the movie Summer 2003.

another thing about Indy 4 is that the script on the internet is simply not true, that script is over 100 pages long while the writer (Frank Darabont) is only on page 80 of the movie.

"Loving what I'm writing, but it's going slower than..."

--Frank Darabont

This movies going to be shot probably in May of 2004. when i say probably, it could be April or May of 2004 and the movies going to come out probably for the July 4th weekend of 2005

official announced cast:

Harrison Ford: Indy!!

Sean Connery: henry jones

Karen Allen: Marion Ravenwood, female Lead

Kate Capshaw: Willie Scott, alot of indys Ex Girlfriends will be in this one ;)

-source theRaider.net and cinescape.com

well thats all i have for now on Indy news, posting this makes me feel like a news poster on indyJones.net, but that wont happen because its a "dead forum" , but ill keep updateing this place with more new info, till next time adventurers!

This information is all old news to me. I found this out a few months ago. The guy who plays Sallah might be back.

This is what I heard about cast:

Harrison Ford- Henry Indy Jones Jr.

Sean Connery- Henry Jones Sr.

Kate Allen- Marion Ravenwood

Kate Capshaw- Willie Scott

Sallah- John Rhys Davies

Possible Crew:

Distributor: Paramount Studios

Production Company- LucasFilm Ltd. Company

Director- Steven Spielburg

Executive Producer- George Lucas

Writer-George Lucas

Co-Screenwriters- Geroge Lucas

Frank Darabont

Co-Producers- Frank Marshall and Kathleen Kennedy

Music- John Williams

That is what I think the cast and crew will be.

I can't remember what website posted this information, but there was an interview with Frank Darabont who is doing the screenplay and he said no Nazis's in Indiana Jones 4.

I can only assume the baddies in 4 are going to be Soviets. That is an opinion.

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by joesdomain

Sallah- John Rhys Davies

I read that John Rhys Davies said that he hadn't been contacted about playing the role of Sallah yet, and so it is rather unlikely that he'd be in it at all. But still possible.

Also, it's apparently set in China.

• 2 weeks later...
Harrison Ford told SCI FI Wire that Frank Darabont has completed his script for a proposed fourth Indiana Jones movie. "Steven [spielberg]'s quite happy with it," Ford said in an interview. "I'm expecting to see it in a couple of weeks."

and

The fourth as-yet-untitled Indy movie is slated to begin filming in the summer of 2004, with an eye to a July 2005 release.

All this and more at Sci Fi Wire.

:indy: Can't wait for Indy 4!

Now if Emperor's Tomb would finnally come out the the PS2........

• 3 weeks later...

Tnxs for the info Mamba but truly as joes said there are more informations out there. Mostly by interviews of Spielberg, Lucas and Harisson....

I so wait to see what will happen...

------------------------------

Have you ever thought that Indy is now (dew to drinking from holy grail) immortal

i had this thought for years...but dew they will spot indy 4 as indy is getting older...then i quess when the grail passed the mark its "magic" stopped...:(

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently the script isn't even finished yet, according to one of the producers.

Executive producer Frank Marshall, meanwhile, told SCI FI Wire that screenwriter Frank Darabont is still writing the script, despite reports in June from Ford that the script was completed. "That's Harrison," Marshall said in the same interview. "He's hopeful. It's in the process of being done...There's a lot of rumors out there that we've dispelled, but we haven't locked in on the script yet. It's not finished, and when it's finished, we'll go forward."

According to the article, Sean Connery is interested in being in Indy 4 as well. Excelent!

Apparently they are aiming for a northern summer 2004 production start and a summer 2005 release.

Check out SCI FI Wire for more. They always seem to have the scoop on new Indy news.

• 7 months later...

Darabont in Feb. 2004 turned in a final script and it was ok'd by spielburg but Lucas did not like it. Lucas, Spielburg, and Ford said if one of the three did not like the script they would not do it. It seems Lucas and Spielburg are looking for another Screenwriter to work on Frank Darabont's work. I guess Productiion is delayed until Summer, 2005. Which means release date would be pushed back til Summer, 2006. Ford and Spielburg are going on to other projects. Scheduling is going to difficult in the future. Doesn't sound good! I just looked at my Indy Trilogy DVD Bonus Disc and John Williams wants to do Indy 4. They interviewed him. Just hope Spielburg and Lucas can get a screenwriter to write a script everyone likes soon!

Originally posted by pleto4_ryan

Have you ever thought that Indy is now (dew to drinking from holy grail) immortal

i had this thought for years...but dew they will spot indy 4 as indy is getting older...then i quess when the grail passed the mark its "magic" stopped...:(

i think in order to be immortal you have to keep drinking from it.

drinking from it once probably gained indy like 10 years or something.

Archived