Home

Obi a clone?

BigTeddyPaul

obi a clone? i think not,

mind you tim zahn wanted to use obi-wan for the clone in the thrawn trilogy, but GL said no so he made up joruus. maybe this was cause GL had already decided to reveal obi as a clone in Ep III.

i doubt it, but you never know

It was just a weird thought. I could have sworn I had seen the ONE being used but I went and checked a lot of books and sites and cannot find one. Maybe I was just thinking it or something? I still think One is used somewhere and if I ever find it out I will tell you and if I am right (highly doubt just a crazy scandal that could happen which I never thought about before) and he is a clone in EP3 I will feel smart.

And I tried the updated MPP (Mary Poppin Penguins) avatar and it just seemed distracting with all the little tiny white pieces around them.

Clones can be force sensetive:

J'cabos Corbath person (I am tired) Dude from thrawn Trilogy

Dorsk 81 and 82

The Emperor used clone bodies which suggests that atleast a sould can transfer its FS powers.

Luke Skywalker was cloned and killed.

Forget anyone?

BigTeddyPaul

Yup, although I've never heard it 'officially' confirmed, I'm pretty sure Luke says "Carrie!" when he get's back to Yavin IV.

Oh, and just to confirm one more time:

It has ALWAYS been spelt OBI-WAN.

If you want further confirmation, watch Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. When Indy jumps out of the club at the start, you'll notice the neon sign says Club Obi Wan. This is a kind of easter-egg, what with GL being the writer of IJ. You'll notice it doesn't say "Club Obi One". As the film came out in '84, I'd say you can safely bet that it's not an idea of the SW prequels to re-name him.

EDIT: Oh, and another thing:

ObiWanCardfront.jpg

Sorted.

B.

Archived