Home

Obi a clone?

BigTeddyPaul

It is late and many strange things happen to go through my mind when it is 2:30 AM. One of them is I just had a thought which never entered my mind. Could Obi be a clone? In episode 4 he is known as Obi-ONE which would represent the first clone in a new line of jedi. In episodes 1-3 he is known as Obi-wan. Hmmmm. Makes you think a little. Also in Episode 4 when Luke and ONE are talking he says he has not been called that name for a very long time. Hmmmm. Clones galore.

Anyone have any thoughts or is my mind just being crazy and I need to go lay down?

BigTeddyPaul

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

No, I don't think he's a clone. Besides, clones in the Star Wars universe do not inherit their, "master copies'" force sensitivities.

Well there is one case in I, Jedi where a clone named Dorsk 81 is force sensitive. :D

But no, I don't think Obi is.

This was one of the rumors floating around just before episode 1 was released,.. that it would be revealed that Obi-Wan was a clone. Didn't pan out.

By the way,.. it was always "Obi-Wan" never "Obi-One". All the official printed material from the original release of Star Wars will confirm that.

The reason he said he hadn't heard that name in a long time is in order to hide from the sith he changed his name so word of him wouldn't reach Vader who was hunting all the Jedi down.

*Message from C-P30*

:c3po3:

The chances of Obi being a clone are 3,720 to 1, ooppss I made a mistake forgot to carry that 2 so its hmmmmmm, 3 720 000 000 000 000 to 1!

:p

Actually Rhett, Jorus C'baoth, a Jedi Master on the Outbound Flight Project, was cloned. His new clone, who called himself Joruus C'boath had force talents.

And Luke was cloned, and his clone (Luuke Skywalker) had force talents

Dorsk 81 is a clone replica of Dorsk, from the planet Khomm. He doesn not turn to the Dark Side, but sacrifices himself to drive away a fleet of Imperial Star Destroyers from the Jedi Acadamy. If you want to learn more, read the Jedi Acadamy Trilogy.

Also, I think Dorsk 82 had Force Talents too. I'm not sure, I haven't read the JA Trilogy and a few others in a while, and I'm too lazy to go down and check.

btw, Obi-WAN is not a clone.

Archived