Home

Sith

Kaiser Isaac

ok...

1st) yall are really freakin me out (and that's sayin alot..) with 2 Kaisers

2nd) Jedi/Sith are on a tight lid. We don't know

3rd) double posting is also a way of spamming, which is not tolerated

4th) slow down with the thread making. We arn't super computers that know everything... well maybe Set and a few other know a lot.... :D

Sorry, if I break your heart or anything, but I think it someone needed to say it....

i know alot about being a sith in this game. And thats because you cant be a sith in this game. If your the biggest fluke in the world and some how get fs slot then you can become a jedi you can fall to the dark side to becmoe a dark jedi but you cant become a sith because there can only be 2. no more. no less and if all my years of doing mathematics has helped then yes i think its

1.palpie

2.vader

Originally posted by swediot=)

i know alot about being a sith in this game. And thats because you cant be a sith in this game. If your the biggest fluke in the world and some how get fs slot then you can become a jedi you can fall to the dark side to becmoe a dark jedi but you cant become a sith because there can only be 2. no more. no less and if all my years of doing mathematics has helped then yes i think its

1.palpie

2.vader

Ahem,There just being a nusiance again:o

We've told them many time's but they won't listen.Kaiser Spaso is already on a warning:rolleyes:

Oh well.....

Archived