Home

Vice City on PC! !

Wraithy, last time I saw a release date for the game, it was May 12. I don't know if that's changed or not, reguardless I'm still going to be getting it! :D

I loved GTA 3 so I have a feeling that I will enjoy this one. I'm just looking forward to terrorzing more people!! :D

Originally posted by Wraith 8

so tell me people who played it already.

does Vice city have like 3 city parts like Liberty city?

or is all available from the start?

And is there a multiplayer option?

Judging from the PS2 version...2 sections. The later section opens up after only a few hours of play.

As for MP? I seriously doubt it.

Originally posted by Wraith 8

darnit... i think thats a real mistake of the Rockstar people...

Multiplayer needs to be in i think :D

suposedly there is a mod for GTA3 on PC adding MP support. I havn't seen it...but I heard about it in PCGamer a little while back.

wow i am gonne buy this game

gta 3 was way to dark

this vice city is much better

so i don't have to play whit the gamma

i heard its alsow very hard , well thats good i like over the top hard games and it has alsow 1 of the best soundtraks in a game ever

this game is for me

Originally posted by STTCT

how far are you guys - i stoped playing it when I got stuck at the stupid part w/ helicopters and shooting drug guys. The stupid aim is really bad on the gun!!

I got to the part where I rescued Lance and we went after Diaz.

That RC helicopter part is killing me though. How do you get the thing to fly forward? I can go up/down, left/right and turn but what key makes you go forward?

BTW I love this game. :D

Another funny moment on KCHAT is the parody of the Animal Planet guy.

I have the PS2 version....so I can't help you. It only took a couple of tries for the Mini Heli mission. Is it the one at the hotel....where you have to blow it up? Its all in the timing and once you learn where the packages are...you'll be able to manuver to them easy...but first you gotta figure out how to go forward!! The missions get much harder after the one your on!!

Originally posted by another_trooper

REALLY REALLY though game!

im playing it nonstop and you dont get further in the game fast.

2hours = 2 missions

arg!!!

You people are puny. This game is difficult at most if you want hard play Dick Tracy for NES if you can beat that then your a good gamer. You drive along and people shoot you, you get out shoot them, drive along and go into a building, looking for evidence so you can arrest some of the 10+ evil gangsters. Inside the buildings you have like 5 stars and you have to punch people b/c when you use a gun it takes off half a star every time you pull the trigger. I played that game forever and arrested most of the baddies but couldn't keep them in jail b/c I didn't have enough evidence. This is an undescribably hard game.

Yes!!!!!!! While looking for some pics of the game (which I can't get to right now I found some nice tips and cheats, so here I come Dick Tracy.

A link to a pic pic

Originally posted by Lord Fergie

You people are puny. This game is difficult at most if you want hard play Dick Tracy for NES if you can beat that then your a good gamer. You drive along and people shoot you, you get out shoot them, drive along and go into a building, looking for evidence so you can arrest some of the 10+ evil gangsters. Inside the buildings you have like 5 stars and you have to punch people b/c when you use a gun it takes off half a star every time you pull the trigger. I played that game forever and arrested most of the baddies but couldn't keep them in jail b/c I didn't have enough evidence. This is an undescribably hard game.

A link to a pic pic

NES?what is that?

If you cant win, and you find us puny, then maybe its just a bad game!;)

I am at the part I just have to buy propreties to get attention from the New York gangs or somethin

The aim is pretty though at first but I finally got used to it, you have to use the analog thingy and move it slowly if u want to aim precisely

Archived