Home

Another Jedi mindbreaker...

Bzrk

Well, as everyone knows. Jedi always wear some kind of a robe.

But how is this done in swg? Does everyone see that a Jedi is passing by? I thought it was said that no one could see that a person is a Jedi or not.......

What are your thoughts?

Good question. Hmm...

[5 min of pondering]

I think there will be so few Jedi, that if you see some guy with a robe, you will just shrug it off. That's what I will do anyway. Especially in a crowded city like Theed or Mos Eisley. I don't know...I'm sure they wouldn't make you wear it.

The fact that the jedi (on old republic days) carried similar clothes is not that strange, after all. It was very much a position, a job. Think of them as über-cops. Now, the cops in our world carries uniforms for a lot of reasons (intimidation, identification, status), it is not surprising that the cops in a galaxy far, far away did too.

Originally posted by swediot=)

well not really after darth vader kicked everyones butt jedis kind of becam a bit less traditional i think

True! It would be funny to see a Jedi in a Fighterpilot suit though...gheghe...:D :D

Originally posted by UnfrozenCaveman

So you laughed at Luke when he wore a fighter pilot uniform? You laughed at Jaina Solo everytime she goes in the cockpit of an X-wing?

No, but they never used their lightsabers wearing........ah, you know what I mean.....never mind;)

no robes...

robes = old school style, when ppl respected the jedi and not hunted them...and they had many numbers...(pre New Hope jedi)

new school style = they look stylish and badass...personally that fighter pilot outfit was dope...to me.

i wonder if u could wear FUBU or VOLCOM gear....haha just kidding.

I would assume that only the cocky, soon to be dead, Jedi will wear any clothing that marks them as a Jedi. It will already be hard enough for the Jedi chars as is. But if you wish, feel free to wear a big sign saying "eat me" too, that way my pets can easily find you during battle and gobble you up quicker.

:mob:

After reading holo's last post about the demo i'm a bit worried.

He said there was a jedi deflecting bolts with his saber in a big battle with at-st and stuff.

Do you think we will ever see or even do that with permadeath in mind?

If i ever get my saber im not gonna be in big battles, no way!

What if u get a bit of lag and u die?

This might be already talked about like 6 months ago, but the worries just hit me so to speak.

Originally posted by oldpainless

After reading holo's last post about the demo i'm a bit worried.

He said there was a jedi deflecting bolts with his saber in a big battle with at-st and stuff.

Do you think we will ever see or even do that with permadeath in mind?

If i ever get my saber im not gonna be in big battles, no way!

What if u get a bit of lag and u die?

This might be already talked about like 6 months ago, but the worries just hit me so to speak.

lol, if I was the jedi, I would seperate myself from the crowd and kill the enemies silently one by one :D

You people put to much weight on the game demos. They are just made to show off the sweetest things in the game, not how it will necessarily be played by people who has put months or even years into the game. The jedi running around on the battlefield was simply there to say "hey, there's jedi in the game, and they look really cool!", nothing more.

Archived