Home

Enter The Matrix

*Ahem* My views on this game are kinda good. Ok first of all the combat system is all there, it's perfect. :D Controls are nice and easy and can get complicated if you want.

BulletTime is so perfect, it is amazing. It kicks ass, seeing you dodging the bullets and missing them. :D

The game fitted all together perfectly, the gameplay was perfect. The graphics kicked ass. :) Then the bad point of the game. The shortness of the game.

I went right through it, the controls are easy to remember. I mastered them straight away. And basically kicked everyones ass in the game. :D

In total a good game with good factors, but way too short. I only fighted one agent. :(

Mind you i have completed the story with ghost so far and i am half way through with niobe. So some secrets could be unlocked. :D

Oh and finally the hacking mode is perfect, you really can go far in it. :D

Total 8/10 :)

Edit: Completed game with Ghost in 4 hours.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JR- it's for PC/BG/XBOX/PS2

I was looking into EtM or Vice City. I want to buy one not both, 'cause I don't have too much money to be spending on video games. Not sure which one though. It almost seems like it's shortness of game play is consistent with Blue Shift. I mean, is it worth the price of 39.99-49.99 depending on where you buy it? It does look like a great game though!

if you get ETM, I'd suggest a console. Just the way the controls are, I can't imagine playing it on PC. And I agree with the 8/10.

The only flaw is it went kinda fast. 4 hours is pretty quick, but I think the replay value is high. Everyone loves to to bullet time on someone's ass.

They better be making EMT2 for Revolutions...

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

if you get ETM, I'd suggest a console. Just the way the controls are, I can't imagine playing it on PC. And I agree with the 8/10.

The only flaw is it went kinda fast. 4 hours is pretty quick, but I think the replay value is high. Everyone loves to to bullet time on someone's ass.

They better be making EMT2 for Revolutions...

Agreed, the bullet time is spot on. :D

I work at Gamestop, we've been selling ETM like crazy...sold out the X-Box version, and still have like 20 and 40 games respectively for GC and PS2...it is a great game.

I kinda wish you could be more people, but you almost can when you unlock the multiplayer (yes, there is a way)

Originally posted by TheMaestro

I work at Gamestop, we've been selling ETM like crazy...sold out the X-Box version, and still have like 20 and 40 games respectively for GC and PS2...it is a great game.

I kinda wish you could be more people, but you almost can when you unlock the multiplayer (yes, there is a way)

Yes i have unlocked multiplayer, been kicking my sisters ass at it. :D

Archived