Home

Enter The Matrix

Originally posted by UnfrozenCaveman

How 'bout you take a screenshot and post it, if you truly have unlocked Neo.

I will asap, i just got to fix my videocam. My sister threw it at me when she was angry, i missed it. And it smashed apart. :mad:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

..... she threw it? In my house that gets a hard smack to the head or a throw through the wall.... (long story).

C'mon, you got 5 freakin posts left.....

I know, but that 1000th post is really special to me. :p You want to see a screenshot, check out the hacking thread in the swamp. :)

Originally posted by UnfrozenCaveman

How do you get the quotes to have the top line in italics and the bottom line in bold. Do you just hit enter inside the quote? Or just a lot of spaces?

If you look at someones post, and then hit the 'quote' button under it, the nice little code that says who posted it first comes up. Nice and simple!

Originally posted by J.K Luke

Hmmm... I got this hacking guide from gamefaqs and as far as he know, there's no way to unlock Neo, Trinity and Morpheus as playable chars. Take a look here:

Hacking

It is possible, it has been shown. I can tell you, it is extremly hard. :(

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

Ok, I think Reaper should either tell us howto get Neo, or just quick bragging/talking about it....

Ok, i will stop talking about him. I will not post up how to get neo, until master says i can start talking again. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

Ok, i will stop talking about him. I will not post up how to get neo, until master says i can start talking again. :rolleyes:

:ball: I already got plumbed in the swamp for posting that guide and now, you won't tell us how to unlock neo.

Ok, is it pure hacking or do we need to do something in-game?

You probably have to beat the game on hard with both Niobe and Ghost, and do it without "jacking back in". I've been looking for the Neo code myself, and I've only found it once (the website I found it at seems to have taken it down, or I'm crazy). I entered it in and it didn't work, so I'm guessing I have to beat the game on hard.

Originally posted by Jackrabbit

You probably have to beat the game on hard with both Niobe and Ghost, and do it without "jacking back in". I've been looking for the Neo code myself, and I've only found it once (the website I found it at seems to have taken it down, or I'm crazy). I entered it in and it didn't work, so I'm guessing I have to beat the game on hard.

gulp! that would be awesomely difficult wouldn't it? :cry6:

ok guys! You can play as Neo now, check these two screenshots I have, heck he's with Trinity too

Neo.jpg

neotrinity.jpg

to play as Neo, copy out Neo.dcx file into desktop, search Ghost(with dcx format) files, rename neo.dcx to each of ghost file. So you should get all ghost file replaced by Neo.dcx(1.16MB).

Next, disable Shadow option, otherwise, it will crash your game to desktop.

You can use Trinity by replacing Niobe files(don't replace niobe files with cellphones and thermal) the same method for replacing Ghost files to Neo.

You can also use this method to play other chars such as Morpheus,Sparks,Agent Smith altough I haven't tried them yet.

I hope the instructions are clear :D

Originally posted by J.K Luke

ok guys! You can play as Neo now, check these two screenshots I have, heck he's with Trinity too

Neo.jpg

neotrinity.jpg

to play as Neo, copy out Neo.dcx file into desktop, search Ghost(with dcx format) files, rename neo.dcx to each of ghost file. So you should get all ghost file replaced by Neo.dcx(1.16MB).

Next, disable Shadow option, otherwise, it will crash your game to desktop.

You can use Trinity by replacing Niobe files(don't replace niobe files with cellphones and thermal) the same method for replacing Ghost files to Neo.

You can also use this method to play other chars such as Morpheus,Sparks,Agent Smith altough I haven't tried them yet.

I hope the instructions are clear :D

Mmm, didn't lost welshman post this in the swamp?:confused:

I sense a cheater here. :p

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

Mmm, didn't lost welshman post this in the swamp?:confused:

I sense a cheater here. :p

lol, double check his post again ;)

I don't think you can play Neo in GC jack, the above method is for PC ver only...

Archived