Home

How many of you...

J.K Luke

You'd be suprised...when MOOIII came out we sold out in two days (cause the hype faaaaaaaaaaaarr surpassed the quality of that game) and Command and Conquer Generals...the really big PC games we sell out of.

Console games always sell out, GTA, Enter the Matrix, Madden, NCAA...many.

Generals didnt sell out in my area...

neither did warcraft 3 or max payne or asherons call 2 or daoc or any other pc game.

console games sell out because it doesn't take a genius to run a console game, therefore a bigger audience of gamers...cuz believe it or not a pc can be used for other things than games...OMG!

edit - o yea i might be lucky, there is a best buy/compusa/software etc./electronics boutique/circuit city all in the same area (mall) so if i dont find a game somewhere...its bound to be around.

Originally posted by sexxxy_mark

i bet u it won't sell out.

there has yet to be a game to do that...

Going back a few years, when the "Scars of Velious" expansion was released for EverQuest, it completely sold out here in Austin. I personally called EVERY store in Austin (Texas) that I knew sold software, and not a single store had it. They also did a "phased release" for population control.

I couldn't find a copy anywhere in this entire metro area for nearly 2 weeks. Games DO sell out....frequently. And this is a major metropolitan area.

Originally posted by UnfrozenCaveman

EB rules. I haven't paid in full for my reserved copies, but I talked to the guys there and they said I'll be garunteed a copy even if I don't pay it all. I've paid some of it.

lol

well at least get in the game...

i mean if the game does sell out...i want to beable to play in this phased release.

god knows i've been following the game for two years....

others have been folowing even longer...

btw,

what is the majority of the population here on the boards going to play on a uswest or useast server?

uswest for me...for pings sake

Originally posted by sexxxy_mark

lol

well at least get in the game...

i mean if the game does sell out...i want to beable to play in this phased release.

god knows i've been following the game for two years....

others have been folowing even longer...

btw,

what is the majority of the population here on the boards going to play on a uswest or useast server?

uswest for me...for pings sake

Most of us are going to Starsider. Im going starsider myself, since the =A= are going to be based there. :)

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

Most of us are going to Starsider. Im going starsider myself, since the =A= are going to be based there. :)

I'm a real noob to these boards, and the beta test as well. What is this "=A=" that I keep seeing?

I have never had a problem with getting games where I live. I could understand that if you lived near or in a big city that a game like Generals or SWG could be hard to obtain. Also, I plan to be based in starsider, but have another character in some other random server. Hey, anyone in the Associates or Dark Sovernignity: If you need armor or weapons come to me! Im either gonna be on Tattoine or Corellia, and yes I will be out in the middle of nowhere, haha.

the way i see it id be happy to pre order the game if i knew when its coming out. otherwise it may be delayed untill august or something and i won' be in town... eb games was very vage on what would happen in the case i couldn't get to their store :rolleyes: i cant help but think i might lose not only my copy of SWG but also my money i put down

I went in to order mine around christmas and I was like yeah because at that time it was coming out pretty soon then the guy goes you know they pushed it back to april 15 and I was like aww ****..... ohh well but I did pre-order.

Originally posted by Wraith 8

Off topic

[align=center]The Associates!

Check out:

http://www.geocities.com/swgassocites[/align]

On topic

BTW i also ordered the giude that comes with it... i heard the guide was already finished and i could get it before the game was out :D i said i wanted it when the game comes out so :headbump

am I the only one that can't view the website?

Archived