Home

How many of you...

J.K Luke

i plan on doing it when they release a confirmed release date. If its going to be another year or even 6 months i'd rather spend my cash on a new computer then on a game that i dont get to play atm lol .... now if they give you auto acceptence and a s&h free beta enter with a full pre order (as in paying full cost up front to avoid those peope using beta tests as a free trial) then id do it heh

Originally posted by Krystic

I will probably go physiclally to a gamestop sore near my house and reserve it...Do you think its necesarry though?....

You think people will be flocking to get this game?

i dunno about those gamestop sores...

preordering isnt neccessary because most likely the game will not sell out on the shelf of a store. besides there are other stores to buy it from. at least i havent seen a game get sold out on a store shelf or get denied because i decided to sleep in the morning.

BUT, preordering benefits the few who just want the game before everyone else. in my experience from preordering from ebgames (no i am not trying to plug them, but alas) i ended up getting the game a whole two days before the official release date. sometimes game stores give u bonuses for preordering as well...like a spiffy keychain or a neat-o poster...haha

better preordering packages include beta membership before the game actually comes out...i believe it was the sims online that did that

Originally posted by swediot=)

really? then how the hell am i gonna get one when no site ships to nz this is driving me insane!!!!:mad: :mad:

We could all send you a copy swediot. :p If we all put a few pounds together. We must have our friendly hairdresser in the game. :rolleyes::)

Hehehe I pre-ordered, last year in hopes of the December release. The receipt looks like an old piece of parchment by now.

Oh well, all I know is that if they run out before I get mine, someone is going to get knocked out at EB...

:mob:

EDIT: Also if you do not pre order you might have to wait a week or so. With their projected server size and population, SONY might do a time release where they release copies of SWG over a span of three weeks or so.

Also not plugging EB, but my local store sometimes opens at Midnight to 1 AM on the night of release of big games, for those who pre-order, giving you the opportunity to get the game earlier if you wish. If I am back by then, I'll be there at 11:30 PM and have the next day or 2 off work. Not that I'm looking forward to the game or anything,;)

I work at a local Gamestop...the best is when people come in and say, "When is Star Wars Galaxies coming out?"

I tell them I'm not sure, and ask if they want to reserve it...they say,"Nah, I'm sure I will be able to find it anywhere, no point in reserving it."

Har Har, let them wait and see!

Archived