Home

Possible Spoilage - Enter the Matrix - Hacking discussion

BCanr2d2

Doesn't look like Reaper is going to say any more :mad:

I'm beginning to lose intrest now!

I'll just wait 'til some decent guy posts it on the net, then it'll spread like butter on hot toast. :p

I so hope they add downloads for hackin gon the PC version, the Console versions sound better, what with being able to load new fighting styles and having multiplayer and all :(

I don't just want the crappy sword!

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got some Q's for ya EtM Hackin' Lords....or w/e. :p

1. How do I 'unlock' multiplayer?

2. What in the fu$$ is multiplayer?

3. How do I be Neo?

4. Tell me how to do ALL the sweet stuff in the game.

If all can be answered a PM would be sweet.

5. (FINAL) Why in the hell can't I access internet on hacking. It says "Internet Access not availble on this system."

Thank you guys....

Originally posted by Hellfire Jedi

I got some Q's for ya EtM Hackin' Lords....or w/e. :p

1. How do I 'unlock' multiplayer?

2. What in the fu$$ is multiplayer?

3. How do I be Neo?

4. Tell me how to do ALL the sweet stuff in the game.

If all can be answered a PM would be sweet.

5. (FINAL) Why in the hell can't I access internet on hacking. It says "Internet Access not availble on this system."

Thank you guys....

`

1. Beat the game, enter hacking, put the code D5C55546

2. Whats it sound like

3. Reaper won't tell

4. Learn

5. Because you must not have the internet thing for whatever platform your on...or maybe you just can't.

NO! They reconfigured it! It wasn't redirecting this morning! Now, http://www.danielinstitute.com, .edu, and .org all redirect to the ETM page. I haven't tried .gov yet. I accessed all these sites through a computer. I still have zero luck on finding what to decode. I just know that its in the Official strategy guide. I'm going to try decoding some of the billboard signs in that driving mission in ETM.

Have any of you gone to www.whiterabbit.com ? We might find some answers here. If you don't believe its the origin of the matrix, here's a description they give of their business.

"AEACUS is powerful modeling software for making sense out of the complex interactions within large organic demographics over time. AEACUS creates artificial worlds, populated with intelligent, self-contained 'agents' that interact with their environment and each other. By manipulating the rules driving the simulation, AEACUS allows the user to uncover hidden patterns in complex systems and draw conclusions based on seemingly unpredictable behavioral sets. AEACUS can be used in models of consumer spending, advertising penetration, political campaigns or virtually any interdependent microcosm."

Sound familiar? If you just think its a coincidence, then I'm about to prove you wrong, because at the bottom is a link called "Enter the Matrix". It brings you to a screen where you can choose the blue pill or red pill. Also, they describe some of the "Agents" they use. One is described as:

"Environment Agent – Currently, this agent does not play any useful role in the model, but this it is expected to be used in future versions."

Ooooo, the irony. Currently, I'm going to email White Rabbit software and ask about their relations with the matrix. If you don't hear from me, you know what happened. Either i got the answers I wanted (How to be Neo, The cheat codes, etc.), or they sent somebody after me. On further note, I accessed some of the links on that website. But the funny thing is, the linked sites have NO links to White Rabbit Software.

And would someone please tell me how the hex codes work?

Originally posted by Rad707_Pandaz

Ooooo, the irony. Currently, I'm going to email White Rabbit software and ask about their relations with the matrix. If you don't hear from me, you know what happened. Either i got the answers I wanted (How to be Neo, The cheat codes, etc.), or they sent somebody after me. On further note, I accessed some of the links on that website. But the funny thing is, the linked sites have NO links to White Rabbit Software.

It's not really a mystery what White Rabbit Software's connection to the Matrix is... after all, there's a link to the movie webpage from their site. AEACUS could be a code of some kind, though.

Of course, if Reaper sees any of this, he'll say something completly cryptic...like idiotic cryptic*not calling Reaper an idiot...just his cryptic talking*.

AEACUS might be a code...which might be cool. But everyone knows what'd be cooler...IF REAPER WOULD SAY WHAT HE SAID HE'D DO AND TELL US:mad: !!!

Sorry...it just aggravates me when people do that kinda crap...

Originally posted by MydnightPsion

Well ET...I have something we can agree on! It'd be cool to be one of the Twins in game play.

THAT.....would......be....AWESOME...

Especially if you could phase shift into their ghost-like form.....woah....that'd be soooo neat.

Originally posted by Rad707_Pandaz

Found a couple of DECODE thingies. I haven't tried them out yet.

ECHUMXBIAOEF

IDYSFNYC

DCAYOE7VDSZZCKO

If it doesn't work try replace "O" with "0". I have one more but these should keep you all busy.

the first one activates 'SwordPlay', but its not the sword throw thing.

the 2nd one, don't work

the 3rd says red solution...I dunno what it means...

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

Virtual Drive ;)

Someone on the net will post how to get Neo and get all the glory eventually....

Virtual drive? What the hell does that mean? This hacking wares on one's nerves

and so far nobodies stepped forward...

Originally posted by Eldritch

Pretty much, Luke. There are people who supposedly know, but have chosen to remain silent thus far.

the closest I can get regarding ETM hacking is this, but the author mentioned that he doesn't know how to unlock Neo, Trinity and Morpheus yet...

ETMHacking

Archived