Home

Possible Spoilage - Enter the Matrix - Hacking discussion

BCanr2d2

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he was put in the game for one little scene the 3d anamators wasted there time I haven't seen him.. and why would they have anamations and such for computer if he was only for one scene... Besides with all of this on computer I can understand mods but what about us X-Box users... they wouldn't have put him up there for a mod because we are limited up there...

Hey today I received my PC Zone and it had a review of EtM... It said with hacking, you could unlock new moves for your character (err...??), unlock 6 multiplayer levels (err...??) and in a couple of those levels you'd be able to play as Neo (err...??)...

I dunno how accurate the review was though, in one part, it said that it would take 7 hours per character to play trough the game, later on they said it would take 12 hours per character to play trough the game...

Personally, I've found out it takes like 7 hours to play trough the game with both characters, and maybe 1 hour to complete the hacking... :rolleyes:

well, it would be nice if we could find out how to get that stuff. but who knows.

OFFTOPIC(SORRY MODS)please do not try to contact me for the next week as I will be gone. I am staying at a friends house and will be back about friday night..that is all

MasterJo

Sorry to bump this up....but....

Why is there even a Neo model in the PC version? There's no MP, is he in-game somewhere else? (I ran through the game with both Niobe and Ghost and didn't see him.)

Also, HertogJan- I dunno about new moves, but on consoles you can unlock MP levels where you play as Neo in some of them.

Originally posted by boinga1

I dunno about new moves, but on consoles you can unlock MP levels where you play as Neo in some of them.

Nope. You cannot choose what character you play as in the console's MP mod. It is dependent on what stage you choose, and the two characters are always the same, and none of them are Neo.

ok, if you watch the commercials for enter the matrix, at the end there is a address....http://www.thisisnotreal.com/ its not done, but im sure its for any questions concerning enter the matrix. just giving a heads up.

Originally posted by MasterJo

ok, if you watch the commercials for enter the matrix, at the end there is a address....http://www.thisisnotreal.com/ its not done, but im sure its for any questions concerning enter the matrix. just giving a heads up.

I expect there adding content to it soon. :)

Archived