Home

Top 5 Players

-=ReApEr=-

Ok people, i was thinking of everyones top 5 list. Of who there looking forward to playing Star Wars Galaxies with. :)

I will start off, then you people can follow.

1:Kyrmelord.

2:Wraith8.

3:Kaiser Spaso. ;)

4:Jan Gaarni

5:setsuko.

Ok i have got more, like jackrabbit, swediot. But i had to stick to top 5. :D

Ok people your go. :)

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the props Reaper!

Wow that is a tough question. I really cannot answer that fairly so I will throw this in instead.

"Top 5 in-game moments I cannot wait to see as a player, involving characters of people on the forums."

These are in no particular order.

1. Watching Reaper put the sting of perma-death on Kaiser Spaso's FS character. ( Every time it happens, I will lmao! I also think Kaiser will just keep coming back for more, he will be the energizer bunny of FS.)

2. Darth Sidious and his PA smacking the dogsnot out of another PA, the whole time DS throwing out comments like, "Repent for your crimes against the Empire".

3. I want to see txrobpam as a Trando Medic, healing Swediots wookie. And watch people do a double take.

4. I want to see Jackrabbit actually fight his way out of a back alley and survive. I'll buy the next round for him and those in the cantina. Hopefully he lets us watch the brawl.

5. And finally, Kaiser Spaso (again I know) going back to his original character after attaining blue glowie status, because he realizes the rest of us don't give a crap about being FS and therefor cannot see him. Even better all of us ribbing him even harder because he cannot prove it.

I hope those suffice in the stead of the other top 5 list. There are many that I am looking forward to meeting though, I just haven't been here long enough to pick favorites.

:mob:

Originally posted by UnfrozenCaveman

Top five, eh? I don't think it really matters where anyone is on the list because I think most people here want to play this game 24/7 till we stink because we haven't taken showers in five days. ;)

Hey, i do that all the time. And i don't stink. :p

And, yes it will be beutiful putting that final shot into Mr.Kaiser. Very Beautiful indeed. :D

well... as for my top 5.....

1. I'd like to see where Jan is going... he is my buddy in the smuggler business. and a co-leader for the =A=. so

2. Setsuko. she has reveiled almost NOTHING on her charachter.. and im REALLY looking forward to see what she became :D

3. Reaper. I wanna see how he is in charachter ;)

4. Thew. I think he will be the first one i will meet from the =A= because we both start out in Theed :D

5. Darth Sidious. He has RP threatend me LOADS of times :p... but he came around :D so i would like to see how he is doing aswell.

actually. im hoping that all Associates are in game a lot so i can meet them one by one......

Wraithy: I'm keeping a rather tight lid on my character right now. Mostly because it's heavily under reconstruction. But I agree, it will be fun if you all have to wait until you meet me ingame before you'll get to know me... ;)

Originally posted by TheMaestro

I think crafting in this game could be more important than any other game...the options are limitless!

Fun times await....June 27th...my B-Day and same day Galaxies comes out. An omen? I think so!

June 27th. BOOOO, lets all hope for end of may.

:D

Made a list of names for the want to meet in game list.

Dagobahn Eagle

Darth Sidious

Deggesim

Dr. Zaius

Evad

Exar Reborn

Jackrabbit

Jan Gaarni

J.K Luke

Lord Vessen

Reaper

Setsuko

Sunshine Badass

Swediot

TheMaestro

Wraith 8

Now this is just on the quality of posts I have read and I like their ideas.

Sexxxy Mark gets an honorable mention if he is the same name on another forum I visit occassionally (TFP or Chamo, can't remember). His posts there make me laugh.

Also I want some props for alpha order, that way noone feels like their a favorite over another.

Originally posted by TheMaestro

I'm still hoping for end of April!

Er...well you get my point. :)

Yikes. There are a lot of people on this board that are in for some serious disappointment in terms of release dates.

Keep in mind that "Summer 2003" also includes the month of September, and you'll be getting closer to what the true release date is going to be.

I just got into beta last week, as I posted elsewhere. There is NO WAY this game is going to be released in June, much less May or even <gasp> April. Someone save this thread so you can quote me later :)

I could be entirely wrong and off-base here. But unless the devs kick in the turbo on this thing, and start mainlining caffeine, June just isn't going to happen.

Archived