• Be a Bounty Hunter
    • Be an ARTISAN
    • Be a MERCENARY
    • Be a SHOP KEEPER
    • Be a BRAWLER
    • Be a SMUGGLER
    • Be a ENTERTAINER
    • OTHER......

I actually think an entertainer seems cool...I play a Bard in D&D, a Skald when I played DAoC, I love entertainment...

...but realistically a Combat Medic seems to might suiting, that way I can be like a backup fighter, and heal the main guns in a fight. And that way I can say, "You wouldn't hurt a doctor would you?"

i will be an Artisan.......and i will be a Jack of all trades. So if anyone needs weapons or misc items such as clothes just come to me i will cut you a deal if i like ya..............and my future goals are to be a...........................well i think every one knows already ;)

Ranger here, you know all those cool screenshots you are seeing now? Well, I'm going to be the one you are going to get 'em from in the future. I plan on seeing every planet and spending a month on each. And settle on my favorite. :) Oh yeah, JR and I are going to start a business....

Originally posted by Kaiser Spaso

i will be an Artisan.......and i will be a Jack of all trades. So if anyone needs weapons or misc items such as clothes just come to me i will cut you a deal if i like ya..............and my future goals are to be a...........................well i think every one knows already ;)

Good to see your thinking about something else, other the Jedis. :D Good work mate. ;)

Are we talking before or after I take over the galaxy?

Muhuhahahahahah!

Anyway, first and foremost, I will make my PA a household name. Then I will make sure it stays that way.

Evil? Imperial? Cunning and sadistic?

Join Dark Sovereignty! <- Shameless PA plug.

I will be assisting the Empire in any way I can and Will try to be a:

Marksman/Scout/Pistoleer/Squad Leader

Originally posted by Darth_Sidious

Are we talking before or after I take over the galaxy?

Muhuhahahahahah!

Anyway, first and foremost, I will make my PA a household name. Then I will make sure it stays that way.

Evil? Imperial? Cunning and sadistic?

Join Dark Sovereignty! <- Shameless PA plug.

I will be assisting the Empire in any way I can and Will try to be a:

Marksman/Scout/Pistoleer/Squad Leader

Oh and you forgot one thing. :D The Associates, the fearless PA which will be taking over the Galaxy. :)

Just thought i would correct you. :p

Originally posted by sexxxy_mark

CRIKEY!

actually i thought a ranger would be marksman + scout

and the animal part would go under druids...

Hmm... yes, you might be right. I don't play D&D other than in Baldurs Gate etc (mostly because it's the suckiest rule system ever invented. Sure, a lot of content is good, but the system sucks). Marksman/scout might be more appropriate for a ranger, now that I think of it, with druid being scout/creature handler.

Archived