Home

Cantinas to frequent by SWG.net

Krymelord

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can I share that booth with you Krymelord? We need to save a seat for UCL (Caveman) too.
Bro, I can tell we'll be PIC's many times in Galaxies. When we go on hunts together people'll say...there's JackRabbit, Caveman should be close behind, keep your eyes peeled. Hehe, we'll be like Batman and robin or Ace and Gary ;)

Alright so Unfrozen Caveman, Jackrabbit and I will be in the back corner booth. When the Associates/Dark Sovereinty brawl starts, don't spill Jackrabbits drink. I would hate for UC and I to have to beat someone up for a party foul.

As for Swediot, it sounds like he has a good customer base so far. And we'll get to run into a lot of the board members there.

Sounds like it will be a great place to hang out. I got the first round on the Grand Opening!

See you all there:D

:mob:

Originally posted by Krymelord

Alright so Unfrozen Caveman, Jackrabbit and I will be in the back corner booth. When the Associates/Dark Sovereinty brawl starts, don't spill Jackrabbits drink. I would hate for UC and I to have to beat someone up for a party foul.

As for Swediot, it sounds like he has a good customer base so far. And we'll get to run into a lot of the board members there.

Sounds like it will be a great place to hang out. I got the first round on the Grand Opening!

See you all there:D

Can't wait. But i think swediot, will give the =A= some discount off there drinks. :p

From Dirty Wombat:

I'll linger in the alleyway and corrupt the minds of passers-by with the dream of a free and united Galaxy...

DW, do you think we could bottle and sell corruption, to pay for my bar tab?

As for a PA doing a bouncing, that will get ugly quick:p

The servers are meant to be suitable for any connections, even 56k. They are meant to be really good and stable servers though.

I think I can safely say without breaking NDA, it's not the servers that can always be the problem, but your service. We had AT&T Cable for several years and they were great. They were just bought buy ComCast, and ever since they've sucked. I get dumped, just surfing I get periods of slow loading when the service takes a cat nap and suddenly decides to kick in before I call tech and pitch a fit.

I'm going to Starsider because of the people, however, this WILL be an issue for me, since the ping tracer I run when they are screwing up routinely shows a snag when it bounces from my west coast to east coast when it goes through Cox Cable.

If you want to test your cable server, http://www.dslreports.com/tools

Make sure your cpu has a direct link to the modem without a splitter/router inbetween.

Danyx,

I feel your pain. Comcast Sucks and is the main reason why I am DSL right now. I had them for a while. Bandwidth was all over the place, customer service sucked and I was paying through the nose for their garbage (Florida is one of the few states left without any Federal Cable Regulations, so they can do want they want and get away with it!).

Good to hear you'll be on Starsider Danyx, hopefully people like sexxxy_mark will get the opportunity too.

Will "Swediot" cantina be on Starsider, and if so, what planet and what city?

I will be frequenting a lot of businesses on Rori at Vagabond's Rest. It's not a PA, but a city being built there by a group of PA's working together in RP.

http://www.vagabondsrest.com/main.asp

You HAVE to be a rper to be a citizen there (though anyone can frequent the businesses there). To be a citizen or have a business there, part of the registration process is you have to write up a thought out profile of your character/business.

Any one, any business, and any PA is welcome there, as long as they roleplay. It's going on Starsider.

Originally posted by Danyx

Will "Swediot" cantina be on Starsider, and if so, what planet and what city?

I will be frequenting a lot of businesses on Rori at Vagabond's Rest. It's not a PA, but a city being built there by a group of PA's working together in RP.

http://www.vagabondsrest.com/main.asp

You HAVE to be a rper to be a citizen there (though anyone can frequent the businesses there). To be a citizen or have a business there, part of the registration process is you have to write up a thought out profile of your character/business.

Any one, any business, and any PA is welcome there, as long as they roleplay. It's going on Starsider.

Well the cantina, is deffintley on starsider. Other details have yet to be announced at the moment. :)

Hey Danyx, just thought I'd edit that out so you don't get into trouble with the devs. In the unlikely chance that someone reports it. You must be careful what information you reveal.....i.e. None.

Well, Jan, I'd have to assume you'd know better than I would. ;)

As a Beta tester, I like to protect any possible repercussions that may adversly come against our Beta members or these forums. Sorry if I offended you, or if you think I over stepped my bounds. Sometimes people say things without thinking of the possible reaction to there statements. Until the NDA is lifted, this is one of my big issues. After that, feel free to flood the forums with inside info, I will. Until then, please follow the NDA.

Archived